There Will Be Blood

ElectricitySucks

therewillbeblood.JPG

Trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount_vantage/therewillbeblood/hd/

This is seriously one of the best films of forever. PT Anderson takes a step down from the pretentiously crafted emotion of magnolia, throws away 3 minute tracking shots of burt reynold's house in boogie nights, and literally punches you in the face thanks to Daniel Day Lewis and others in There Will Be Blood. Not much should be said by myself, though...

Go see this as soon as you can.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this poster is hanging up in my office, and i constantly walk by it saying "PT Anderson and Danny Day? This might be good." but by the time i get back to my desk and start working, i forget to search for the trailer.

thanks for posting this --i'm definitely looking forward to it.

the poster in my office is this one, which gives no real idea of concept:

therewillbeblood-poster.jpg

it was a great film. dont expect it to be like any other paul thomas anderson movie though. the things that he is known for do not generally occur in this film. im being vague bc i dont want to give away too much.

daniel day lewis is excellent in it. it is a character he will be remembered for and many clips of it will be shown when he is honored at some fancy film event when he is an old man.

if you like films, its definitely something worth seeing on a big screen. its almost three hours though, so be prepared to settle in.

• 1 month later...