THE OBAMA REVOLUTION!

LIVERWURST*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The super delegates are such a bad concept. They put too much emphasis in the hands of the elite:

"Pledged" means the state delegates they won by actual election.

Hillary Clinton

Pledged: 86

Superdelegates: 193

Total: 279

Barack Obama

Pledged: 104

Superdelegates: 106

Total: 210

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/scorecard/#D

T;6071121']Maybe there racist as a people. Im 2nd generation. And alot of 2nd generation are wanta be republicans or they just hear clinton name and think its valid. Obama probably dont make sense to them. Sometimes its that simple.

yeah, from what i know of the hispanic people (we're speaking 1st and 2nd gen immigrants still), they are pretty patriotic people. they want the things that are good for their families, they don't like the illegals giving them a bad name (i'm sure alot in the south are tired of being called illegals...it's bad here...just personal experience with overly apologetic chicanos...weird)

but man, i know the hispanic vote counts for alot, and if hillary gets them, that's just bad on us all.

And i dont mean racist in that pretext maybe its hard for them to believe a darker skinned person could run the country. Alot of people are still in awe of politicians are white people in gneeral, sometimes i think they generally are better suited to run the country. Thats why they are so private and still scared of authority figures.

doesnt matter who is a head. the only difference between either hillary or obama is hilary is a white woman and barack is a black man.

You got that right AOD, except that I can actually listen to Obama speaking, whereas the sound of Hillary's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me. I can listen to her longer than I can Bush though...