Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LIVERWURST*

THE OBAMA REVOLUTION!

Cause I sure hate them nigras boy howdy. Not the point dumbshit. Most people dont know shit about him but like him cause hes charismatic and dont care otherwise.

Rotting liver what ideas were there in that post other than "you should feel bad".

He voted against requiring medical care for aborted fetuses who survive.

He supported allowing retired police officers to carry concealed weapons, but opposed allowing people to use banned handguns to defend against intruders in their homes.

Voted against making permanent the repeal of the state's 5 percent sales tax on gasoline. (2000)

Voted to end $300 million worth of tax breaks for businesses. (2004)

Voted against letting people argue self-defense in court if charged with violating local weapons bans by using a gun in their home. (2004)

Voted against making gang members eligible for the death penalty if they kill someone to help their gang. (2001)

SPOILER ALERT Barak Obama has the same chance of winning the presidency as a cat does of winning a dog show, for the exact same reason.

Oh yeah and

Barackfc.jpg

lulz

id point out that the tax breaks for only for big business that gross 7 digits.

Point out that people can argue anything in court, that statement is taken out of context. Youve obviously never been to/in a trial.

Point out hes against the death penalty in general so why WOULD he vote for eligibility for a certain group.

And point out your obviously a bigot. Who would kill a family if it meant that barack, hilary, a democrat... won the 2008 election.

And for all the wrong reasons.

But i dont really feel like it :rolleyes:

Also I am going to point out I am

PRO gun CONTROLL (a phrase most of you dont fucking understand. Dont worry youll be able to keep your daddys pistol)

Undecided on the Death Penalty

Pro Choice

And would vote for Obama.

If I HAD to vote for a republican it would be Ron Paul.

Hilary is to avant garde with her politics.

Edwards is a total snake in the grass.

i'm so far from caring about american politics right now i couldn't really muster an argument for anyone. that said, obama on a gut level vibe seems like the better choice. i tend to feel the same as enigmatic does about edwards...i dunno, he seems like a good dude, but he comes across so phoney and his answers can sound so canned...i don't think he has the spine for the white house, but what do i know.

on another note, the most interesting shit i find about the coverage is cnn reporter john kings mouth. anybody ever check out his mouth when he's talking? seriously...have a peep, he's got somethin' odd goin' on there..

The problem is i have heard things like this before

more of the same bullshit.

"workers are incapable of standing up for themselves"

blah blah blah

The democratic party is not the friend of the working man it makes itself out to be.

How the fuck are the poor and working class supposed to stand up for themselves?

And how the fuck is the Republican party "freindly" to the common worker in this country?

What the fuck are you talking about???

banning any weapon is unconstitutional. abortion is not mentioned in the constitution, it is a state issue.

so much for obama being a 'constitutional' lawyer.

as for 'being able to keep your daddy's pistol.' that is absurd. many localities have banned handguns in direct defiance of the second amendment. the dc gun ban is going to be heard soon by the SC. if you are pro gun control, you will not stop until all guns in citizens hands are banned. havent the first 20,000 gun laws done anything?

'I want to get out of Iraq, but make the army stronger' - Osama Bush Claden ..... you cant be seriously giving in to this knucklehead doofus right on the verge of a war.

How the fuck are the poor and working class supposed to stand up for themselves?

And how the fuck is the Republican party "freindly" to the common worker in this country?

What the fuck are you talking about???

The working class stands up for itself when it really wants to, if you recall the last two may 1st demonstrations throughout the country for example.

The idea that working people cannot stand up for themselves is a total underestimation.

Likewise, I never said the republican party was ever friendly towards workers.

The working class stands up for itself when it really wants to, if you recall the last two may 1st demonstrations throughout the country for example.

The idea that working people cannot stand up for themselves is a total underestimation.

Likewise, I never said the republican party was ever friendly towards workers.

Man, if Obama says that he wants to stand up for workers its a good thing. Why get so worked up?

This is clearly not a detractive trait.

The point is its more of the same bullshit from the democratic party.

The idea that they're going to stand up for working people because working people can't do it themselves. Workers are all little babies who need someone to stand up for them and take care of them.

All the meanwhile the democratic party has the most fucked up record of treachery against the working people of this country (and the world).

LMAO!!!

Whatever douchebag, vote for a democrat. You forgot that the KKK was their militant branch apparently. Or you just never knew. You probably never knew that the first gun control laws in this country were to prevent blacks from having them. :lol:

IT WOULD BE INTRESTING TO HAVE A GIRL PRESIDENT BUT NOT HILIARY... SHE GOT CHEATED ON, AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNEW ABOUT IT.. AND SHE STAYED WIT HIS ASS. SO TO ME SHE CANT BE THAT SMART...OBAMA DOESN'T HAVE THAT MUCH EXPIERENCE BUT MAYBE DATS WAT WE NEED.. VOTE OBAMA ALL THE WAY

i'm so far from caring about american politics right now i couldn't really muster an argument for anyone. that said, obama on a gut level vibe seems like the better choice. i tend to feel the same as enigmatic does about edwards...i dunno, he seems like a good dude, but he comes across so phoney and his answers can sound so canned...i don't think he has the spine for the white house, but what do i know.

on another note, the most interesting shit i find about the coverage is cnn reporter john kings mouth. anybody ever check out his mouth when he's talking? seriously...have a peep, he's got somethin' odd goin' on there..

I recall years back when people said Bush was the 'best of the flock' and he's got the 'gut level' vibe. Which he was. A lot of the changes (this fucking word..) he promised were left-wing as hell, then 9.11 happened.

If Kerry was elected and 9.11 happened, holy mother of god he'd pull of the same shit Bush did. It could have be an in the moment thing, or some greater elite conspiracy, but it remains that the same policies would have been implemented.

My point is that 'gut level' vibe means absolutely nothing. It should mean absolutely nothing who becomes president anyhoo. If the president wants to go against the constitution, congress should not support the president. You can impeach a president who comes up with absolute bullshit.

The '08 election is a little different though, because the congress is weak at doing things. And there are many institutions like the IRS and Federal Reserve that may sadly need a federal power to remove.

I recall years back when people said Bush was the 'best of the flock' and he's got the 'gut level' vibe. Which he was. A lot of the changes (this fucking word..) he promised were left-wing as hell, then 9.11 happened.

If Kerry was elected and 9.11 happened, holy mother of god he'd pull of the same shit Bush did. It could have be an in the moment thing, or some greater elite conspiracy, but it remains that the same policies would have been implemented.

My point is that 'gut level' vibe means absolutely nothing. It should mean absolutely nothing who becomes president anyhoo. If the president wants to go against the constitution, congress should not support the president. You can impeach a president who comes up with absolute bullshit.

The '08 election is a little different though, because the congress is weak at doing things. And there are many institutions like the IRS and Federal Reserve that may sadly need a federal power to remove.

Gore was the best of the flock.

Of course gut level vibe means nothing, you are taking interveiws for the top job in the country. Who is the most qualified? who is best for the job?

This is one of the biggest failings of the US democracy, its a vote for ´most popular´

Ya but America has Ron Paul this time of day. Or Kucinich (Without Paul, I dunno If Kucinich's substance would be the same. I dont chill with them afterall).

Gore was the best of the flock? C'mon.. hes got one of the biggest tributes in the Right-Wing hall of fame.

is that how you felt? i know i didn't. i recall that he screamed scumbag. maybe you weren't quite old enough at the time or whatever. no diss, just sayin'. he had a record, he had relatives who had a record, he also had dick fucking cheney at his side. for the record, i wasn't in favour of the gore/lieberdouche possibility either. or buchanan(he ran didn't he?). i was on naders nads.

as for gut level vibes, i've been around long enough to have a pretty honed bullshit detector. i'm sorry you have little faith in your own. would i base my vote on gut alone? no, of course not, it doesn't replace substance on issues. in any case, i'm not sure what kerry and 9/11 has to do with what i said, unless you're making a blanket statement that obama is john kerry is george bush is the NWO.

^Finally a rational post.

Bush was not seen by any means as a moderate Republican with Liberal views. The Rove formula involved among many other things, relating Bush to the base sentiments of far right religion and distrust/hatred of the government (the core message of the republican party these days).

On to the issue of our instincts driving our choices:

I trust my gut (instincts) because that's what all of you are doing on either side of the issue, but I feed it too. Many of you seem resolved to the idea that Obama has no stances or substance yet his website and other news sites are filled with info if you care to research it. That said "plans" aren't everything, and in every election all the candidates have plans and positions and all that, but ultimately who you are also matters in politics and is key to getting plans implemented. Clinton and Bush both did well while they had a congress with a majority of the same party. After the congress changed hands, their fortunes went south. Some of it was basic partisan bullshit, but it was reinforced by a loss of credibility with the people. Clinton had Monica and some questionable business relationships. Bush has Iraq and again questionable, less secretive relationships with businesses (Haliburton for one). I not only want a candidate that shares my stances but also one that will be credible, savvy, and a good negotiator (as Clinton had been in the beginning). I want a candidate with character and credibility..this guy has it.

yeah obama seems alright to me i'm definitely rooting for him over that completely full of shit bitch Hillary.

the Republicans must be cheering that their 2 main opponents in the next election are a woman and a black dude, thats about 50 percent of dumbshits who wont vote democrat no matter what

I would rather we be looking at specific issues than everyone making vague judgments. I have some reservations about his health plans. From what I can tell he wants to further regulate health insurance in favor of offering everyone a chance, but it appears he still wants to rely on a private system...

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/

I think both sides should have something smart to say...so say it.

so, obama and schillary tied? even though the vote was higher for schillary, they have the same amount of delegates, which means they tied.

p.s.: votes were stolen.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now