Is EVERYONE fucking sick?

GucciCondom

Every person I know is sick. What the fuck?

I usually don't get sick. I had the flu for a week and a half, then got ANOTHER flu on top of it. I woke up around 2 a.m Friday morning and I seriously thought I was going to die. I thought something in my stomach had burst from drinking too much and mixing in with too many pills. I don't have health insurance and was inches away from calling an ambulance. I have never felt like that in my life.

So let's see I was sick on my birthday, Christmas, New Years, and now this weekend. Jesus christ.

Are any of ya'll getting raped by germs too?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Every person I know is sick. What the fuck?

I usually don't get sick. I had the flu for a week and a half, then got ANOTHER flu on top of it. I woke up around 2 a.m Friday morning and I seriously thought I was going to die. I thought something in my stomach had burst from drinking too much and mixing in with too many pills. I don't have health insurance and was inches away from calling an ambulance. I have never felt like that in my life.

So let's see I was sick on my birthday, Christmas, New Years, and now this weekend. Jesus christ.

Are any of ya'll getting raped by germs too?

wow i've been sick since thursday. i think it's the flu. been staying in the house ever since.

the thing is i've never gotten the flu before in my life so it's definitely a new feeling.

first i had a mild cough early on thursday. later that day i was feeling muscle aches and decided to lay down. then i wake up early friday morning sweating with a high body temperature along with a fever and muscle aches. then i had to run to the bathroom with diarrhea. i turned on the fans and it cooled me down. then i took a couple aspirins.

my body temperature is now normal, but there's still a slight headache. and i still have diarrhea. i just drank some pepto bismol about 30 minutes ago.

i still have a loss of appetite and have eaten nothing since thursday except a couple pieces of fruit.

Yeah I really dont get sick a lot but when I do I get knock the fuck out, like I cant even get up my bed..Last week I had a sore throat with swollen tonsils couldnt even eat, then my both my ears started hurtin, thought it was gone turn into an ear infection, luckily its all going away..But with this fuken weather I hope it doesn't come back..

ive been fucked up more than ever last year, and a lil this year so far.

from strep throat, to flu like symptoms, to a stomach virus, to horribly bad allergies.

a good majority of my problems stem from the weather going from hot to cold and rainy to hot as hell, and then there's the amounts of alcohol ive been drinking wearing my body down.

so ive joined a gym and vowed to only drink on the weekends again, and not to get to the point where i blank out...

I got laid out over the holidays. I hate being sick.

I went to christmas dinner at the inlaws and had to excuse myself(table of 25-30 family/friends) midway thru dinner. After puking in the hall washroom for a bit I discretely came back to dinner and tried to blend back in.

Later that night at home my wife told me everyone at the table heard me yacking my guts out, I thought nobody heard me. Barf hambug!

ive just been having savage ass headaches and my stomach fucking hurts.

and throwing up

only in the morning.

no runny nose or soar throat.

i think smoking is causing my brown hackings.

and its not a hang over.

my immune system is on point too.

i havent had a real illness in forever.