Dictionary meaning of 12oz

UPS!

Damn just got back from store, nice post EBE talk about memories they even bring back a certain smell there so strong. Thats crazy i dedicated that piece to my son when he was born he is about to be 13. Back in the days for me. That tdee pervert was in Oakland coliseum yard same trip when he was down. Excel characters.

Let the party begin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

graffiti mags are a dying breed, especially thanks to the internet.

all the graffiti mags that still exist have mostly turned into "street culture" magazines

i have to say that this is something that bothers me. i understand advertisement is how you make your money, and distribution is how you make more money, and how you need to cater to "the masses" to keep making money. but it was disappointing watching some magazines grow. mass appeal was one of them. i even remember some early issues of beautiful decay being amazing. now i open them up and it's a mix of corney fucking shit. i did buy the new swindle (shepard fairey's fancy pants design magazine). it's got an interview with twist in it.

I remember always getting 12oz, Under Cover and Can Control.. Also Big Time was dope because it was mostly L.A. cats.

My very first mag was an issue of Flashback that featured Big, Rio, Puma, Poet and others. Wish I still had it.

on the go was dope too. i hear flashback may be making a comeback, but i don't know how true that is.

sfm/move was dope too, but more on the level of a zine.

T.I.G.H.T was fresh and one of the first graff mags, if not the first.

issue two was the interview with wizart, and gaze did a follow up in issue 3 (twist issue). it was over a quote wizart dropped about gaze doing legals for money.

sorry gooch --i've got them all sitting right next to me, from when i shot the photos.

Not sure why, but that shit had me laughing.