I Love NY 2's winner: "Taylor Made"

the_gooch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is amazing, I have never seen this program and dont have any idea who this motherfucker is, but I am glad that someone ie the_gooch knows for a fact that he is that much of a pussy. AND told us about it. Thanks.

Also, that video with the massive black guy, when he was on the stairs, if you look at his arms, its like one half of his brain is saying "BLOCK THE ATTACKS YOU FOOOOL!" and the other half is saying "Stand up to this guy, come on what are you a pussy?!" and the result is retarded 'don't hit me please' type shit.

This is amazing, I have never seen this program and dont have any idea who this motherfucker is, but I am glad that someone ie the_gooch knows for a fact that he is that much of a pussy. AND told us about it. Thanks.

Also, that video with the massive black guy, when he was on the stairs, if you look at his arms, its like one half of his brain is saying "BLOCK THE ATTACKS YOU FOOOOL!" and the other half is saying "Stand up to this guy, come on what are you a pussy?!" and the result is retarded 'don't hit me please' type shit.

that move is what solidified that it was him when i was watching it. he has done that partial leg lift block and arm shit since we were kids.

i was at a bar last week hanging with a few old friends and we were talking about this herb. all of us agreed that we weren't sure if it was him or not. none of us were 100% sure, but once we saw that move he does, we all KNEW 100% that it was him...haha.

• 4 weeks later...

homeboy will be at

http://www.myspace.com/214715852

"The Krazy Kangaroo"

AKA

The Dublin Pub

2002 Jericho Tpke New Hyde Park, NY

this Saturday 2/16, as per their marquee.

who want's to go and clown a former childhood friend with me???

i'm just not trying to pay any amount of money to get into that dump, so i may not even go, but it is a thought, cause the dude is such a clown.