I Love NY 2's winner: "Taylor Made"

the_gooch

So I'm sure some of you will not be familiar with this "reality show" so I'll provide some links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Love_New_York_(TV_series)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Love_New_York_2

iloveny.jpg

"I Love New York is a reality television series airing on VH1 that stars Tiffany Pollard (better known as "New York") in a quest to find her true love. The series is a spin off of another relationship competition series, Flavor of Love, which featured Pollard as a finalist in two consecutive seasons."

OK, so I'm not a fan of the show and never watch it but half way through season 2 an old friend gave me a call and told me to put it on because he thought this guy we grew up with was one of the contestants on it. Sure enough it was.

His name on the show is "Taylor Made" but his real name is George Weissgerber.

l_9f9213fb0989056170a79b842d0ed18c.jpg

By the way this is a link to his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/tailormadeny

OK, so this guy is on the show acting like he is all smooth, talking mad shit etc...

It's funny cause in high school he walked around telling everyone to call him "Rhyme" and he tried to rhyme everything he said. That got old real quick and most people would just call him a herb, but George was the type of kid that would talk some shit and then run away.

After a while his shit talking caught up to him and he had a lot of problems with a bunch of people. So, one day he gets cornered in a stairwell at school, right during the middle of classes switching, so the stairs were getting crowded. He pulls out a can of tear gas and sprays this kid in the face and then jets up the stairs pushing people out of the way and running with his hand stretched out behind him, finger pressed on the tear gas, spraying a stream and hitting everyone he passed. The whole stairwell filled up with tear gas and he was eventually caught and got a beating. If I remember correctly he never got into any serious shit with the school or the cops but he was blacklisted by everyone in the school and most of the surrounding neighborhoods.

So now George is on television pulling the same shit, cringing like a little bitch after talking shit to people twice his size:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwrpDUDgmfE&feature=related

and here he spits on some dude and flinches after he does it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRUffxOkns4&feature=related

Honestly, there is no point to this thread at all, I just find it funny how some people never change and how the whole country gets to see this idiot in action.

The funny thing is, he "won" so I'm sure his face will be popping up more often.

Play on playa...

l_6a22453e4f8f84777dce4c7f23f4937d.jpg

m_1b8ba857dec063cdae3f9319e312aa6a.gif

(by the way, i accept full fail responsibility for this thread)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt this nigga work for Ecko or sum?..Dudes a pussy, thats all I know..the few times I watched the show with my sister..he was always gettin punked or/and he was bein a fuken snitch..hatin on the next nigga to get a broad is a big no no..wasnt that breezy supposedly pregnant from one of the many dudes she fuked during the show ???..Nasty shit..

honestly i don't know what he does for a living. i know a few people who talk to him once in a while, which is how i got his myspace and all of that jazz.

actually i know his since before high school. back in like 85 when we started skating he was all about punk and metal and hated rap. i remember he wrote a song about rap sucking. flash forward a few years later and he is thug of the year.

good thread

he seems like a bitch

the kind of kid whod try clowning u then run away when u wanted to beat his face in

funny

he 'won' new york

that bitch is the LAST woman id ever fuck with

she smokes and is gross, and shes the most upity drama queen bitch in the whole world

good for him

they deserve eachother, they have a lot in common

good thread

he seems like a bitch

the kind of kid whod try clowning u then run away when u wanted to beat his face in

funny

he 'won' new york

that bitch is the LAST woman id ever fuck with

she smokes and is gross, and shes the most upity drama queen bitch in the whole world

good for him

they deserve eachother, they have a lot in common

she has some nice fake breasts though :)

Guest shai_hulud
yeah i read some article about this dude working for ecko as a designer or someshit

Never seen the show or met the guy, but that tells me everything I need to know about him.

I'd piss on his shoes just for that alone.

i hate watching tv like this

cuz it makes me so mad that id wanna merk someone

namely him

ps

what the FUCK is he putting on his face in that budha v Tailor video

please

i know he didnt just put on some plastic facial mask on there

ihope that kid got beat down hard in highschool and later in life

i heard he does something with fashion, but i may have heard that coming from him on the show, so who knows.

yeah it's funny how he's all hip hop now, i'll NEVER forget the lyrics to that song:

"Rap sucks and that's a fact.

All rap is a piece of crap.

What kind of mother names a kid run?

Rap is really dumb.

All they do is spit in their hand

and call hardcore the Ku Klux Klan.

They have no money, they talk kind of funny (illin, word, funky fresh)"

Repeat X 3.

i'm not even joking!

in other news

new york will be on trumps new show

where celebs have to do work ala apprentice

gene simmons and lennox lewis will also be on it

i hope the bitch gets KOed

hahaha

also, i heard she is knocked up with my man's baby.

power moves in 08.

mind you, she got passed up by another local Long Islander, Flava Flav, who is/was a crack head, literally. i wonder how it feels getting picked by her after she got passed over by a crackhead.

hahaha.

done:

George, a former resident of Floral Park sang co-vocals and wrote the lyrics for the song: "Rap Sucks" circa 1986/87.

“Rap Sucks”

"Rap sucks and that's a fact.

All rap is a piece of crap.

What kind of mother names a kid run?

Rap is really dumb.

All they do is spit in their hand

and call hardcore the Ku Klux Klan.

They have no money, they talk kind of funny (illin, word, funky fresh)"

Repeat X 3.

George is best known for calling himself "Rhyme" back when he went to Martin Van Buren High School in Queens Village. During this time George would try to make witty rhymes for every sentence he said, needless to say.......FAIL!

In a related instance George ran through a stairwell in the aforementioned high school spraying teargas to avoid catching a beat down by a local rival crew.

George’s mom was fond of leaving dozens of post it notes all around Georges room and their apartment to remind him to do various tasks.

When George skated, he would often fall and cry.

Good shit The_Gooch..hahaha..

Tailor Made is Cheating on New York?

Posted December 27th, 2007 by Molly Celaschi

in

* Rumors

Tailor Made is cheating on New York? Say it ain't so!

Tailor Made and his new lovely fiancee, New York, are engaged, but Gatecrasher reports that at his company Christmas party Tailor Made was all over other chicks or should I say "real" chicks.

Tailor Made works for the fashion company Marc Ecko and was acting the fool at their Xmas party last week.

A source said, "He was dancing, and kissing a blond with curly hair, then holding hands with a girl with short straight brown hair."

He was also falling over left and right. When some girl helped him up, he hit on her too. It's his last chance to get any real vagina.

He did however talk about New York and how much he loved her. VH1 probably called and reminded him to do so.

oh shit, i guess he does work for the fraud, which makes it all the more laughable:

"You work for Ecko, right?

Yes. I’m a planner for our retail division. Prior to the show, I worked for Calvin Klein and I had to actually resign from my job to come out and compete for Tiffany’s heart."

http://blog.vh1.com/2007-12-18/the-celebreality-interview-tailor-made/

There was a part in the couple’s counseling episode when New York said she wanted you to get a penis implant…

Yes, that was interesting. I was kind of thrown off because the way they presented it was, “How would you feel if we asked you to do some elective plastic surgery?” I was thinking, what the hell would I need done? When they brought that up, I told her that I’ve never heard any complaints about my penis size, but because I am devoted to you, I’ll be willing to do whatever it takes.

Damn Thats fuked up..hahah