THE FAIL TRAIN!

chase_the_sun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

Wow, did he really start a fail thread? That's admirable.

You should lurk for a while before getting in on the action next time. Oh, and about next time...if you have an invite, send it to yourself quick, like a bunny. You'll need it.

I'm all out of fail. I need to replenish my failure tanks before I go on another fail-a-thon.

I'm going to go talk politics with crooked. See y'all later!

My advice for you kid?

Go post in the yard until you get like...1,000 posts...then come in here. Everyone will think you're old school and a respected member, and they'll let you get away with shit like this.

that's good advice. I posted in Brickslayers for years before I ever came to channel 0.

some of you guys are hardcore up in here...it's just entertainment chase. Just don't post any more of your graff in Channel 0 ok? not a good idea.

Guest shai_hulud

Tough crowd. When did Ch. 0 become a flat out gladiator school?

We don't really talk about graffiti in here, man. Unless it's for revenge or something.

Oh, yeah. Most of us smoke weed (except me). We just don't make threads about it. We talk about other areas of degeneracy we like to indulge in...like goat sex? (WTF???)

I'll give you some props because you did ask nicely. You should go send that invite to yourself, or ask someone to get your back in case you get banned. The mods have been somewhat cranky lately.