whats the deal with...

THANKYOU

BME magazine online not updating their fucking tattoo section for like months now?

ps- i tried asking in the tattoo thread, but of course never got an answer.

ps- BRITNEY GOING TO JAIL FOR KIDNAPPIN HER STUPID FUCKING KIDS.

src="http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/britneycond__oPt.jpg"><br /><br />"Britney Spears held her kids hostage on Thursday night. Cops had to be called to her home after she refused to turn over custody of her children to Kevin Federline's bodyguard, as she was required to do."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ima Gangsta Gangsta 2 4 5

Gotta Charger On The Boost Aye Baby Girl You Wanna Ride

Wit A (Gangsta Gansta)

(Aye) Yea Dats Me Tinted Out Ridin Dirty Comin Down Your Street

Ima (Gangsta Gangsta)Lil John

Get Trigga's Squezzed Up Got Fifty Killa's With Me Strap'd Down G's Up

Cuz Ima (Gangsta Gangsta)

(Yea)Top Of The List BME Mothafucka Get Your Mind Right Bitch

you used to be able to take a joke about yourself, now that you're all big time with your 30k a year bank account and suicide door whatevers and a golf fanatic you forgot how to laugh. DONT FORGET HOW TO LAUGH TEASE, ITS ALL YOU HAVE IN LIFE.

its not that i dont know how to laugh or take a joke,

its the annoying fact that NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR MAKE A THREAD ABOUT, because i'm who i am, everyone always talks shit no matter what the content of the thread is.

everyone of you little losers just starts popping off at the fucking mouth, trying to clown and boost your e-fame with the other losers on the board.

and what's stupid about this is, if i changed to another name, made the same exact thread, but people didn't know it was me, there would be totally different responses.

and that's why you guys are a bunch of dick riding losers. get off the cock already, yall been trying to hate on me for years now, move on.

fuck, id seriously try to murder some of you fucktards if i met you face to face. just to rid the world of your annoying thinking your cool asses....

its the annoying fact that NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR MAKE A THREAD ABOUT, because i'm who i am, everyone always talks shit no matter what the content of the thread is.

everyone of you little losers just starts popping off at the fucking mouth, trying to clown and boost your e-fame with the other losers on the board.

and what's stupid about this is, if i changed to another name, made the same exact thread, but people didn't know it was me, there would be totally different responses.

and that's why you guys are a bunch of dick riding losers. get off the cock already, yall been trying to hate on me for years now, move on.

fuck, id seriously try to murder some of you fucktards if i met you face to face. just to rid the world of your annoying thinking your cool asses....

dont take it to the left titty...

You're right about that..It would be ten times worse.