in the spirit of anthony bourdain, i'm dedicating 2008 to eating, drinking & fucking.

seeking

cool, just tell me when to buy tickets. ;)

speaking of april, you trying to do marc's bachelor party in vegas? first week of april. dont front.

bone marrow and sweetbreads? ok, i'm in.

i'm telling you, it's a new dawn man. i'll try anything*. no homo.

*'anything' does not include eggplant, i still refuse to eat eggplants. and dicks.

dude, eggplant is nice

never had veal parmigana with eggplant?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my brother refuses to eat eggplant, too. and okra

eggplant is one of those foodstuffs that tastes like whatever you make it taste, its a very neutral flavor on its own. nothing to be afraid of, texture is similar to zucchini but a little softer.

try eggplant parm. its not terribly exciting, but its not boring either. ratatouille usually has eggplant in it too. its pretty tasty grilled w/ oil, s+p.

how can you hate onions? raw i can understand, but they add so much flavor to everything. mm. hungry now.

sweetbreads are awesome.

i can deal with onions cooked in stuff, like pasta sauces, etc, but chunks of onion on pizza? fucking disgusting. i cant handle it. i mean, i did last night, but i was drunk and i didnt like it.

i dont like zuchini either, so it makes sense that i wouldnt like eggplant. they just dont have any flavor and they have a texture i dont like. why should i bother eating something that i dont like when there are things i like so much more. just doesnt make sense.

i think i need to make a blog where i keep a list of all the new things i try throughout the year. one of these dyas.

fair enough.

i just have the idea that i will try any thing (food not cocks) that i haven't before. this includes whatever gnarly things the asians cook up--"thousand year old eggs", etc...

i understand textural concerns. one of my biggest dilemmas in being a vegetarian was the lack of texture differences in foods.

i'm also of the mindset that if i didn't like something in the past its probably because i had it prepared wrong/poorly. i'm sure you've had bad burgers, fries, steaks, etc... same idea applies to just about everything out there.

i like making people eat food they don't like or really don't want to try. especially uni. they get all bold and adventurous in food and then i put baby diarrhea in their mouth and they hate me. good times.

Seeks im not pissing in your thread. That was to confirm the fact of drunkingness and pissing in black toilets with black tiles. Not your everday john, as you will be no doubt traveling and seeing many exotic bathrooms as plush as any i have seen. When your headed to the Bay area holla We can do some partying and the such.

last night i had spicy duck hearts and tongues, with a chili-lime salt. i'm not into bragging about eating "extreme" shit, but this was pretty amazing. the tongues were weird because they had this sizable vein of cartilage running through them, but the hearts were so tender and so perfectly spiced. dope.

while i'm already bragging, i have an 18" cock that i drive trucks with.

poesia,

i used to live in oakland. will def. be back at some point. can we whip the ferarri? i feel like it's only fair.

so far today i have not eaten anything crazy. panera and starbucks. im about to eat some vicodin and go see 'juno' at the movies. i will likely eat popcorn and drink sprite. sometimes you gotta take a day off of baller eating.

seeks/fucking love modest mouse

• 1 month later...