in the spirit of anthony bourdain, i'm dedicating 2008 to eating, drinking & fucking.

seeking

ive always been into dude. NH. i believe i even posted an appreciation thread about him once before. lately though, i dont know what happened, but i'm feeling dude extra hardt. 2xNH. he pretty much sums up everything i want in my life right now. he travels, he kicks it with rad people doing bananas shit that no one else gets to do...dude is killing it. he is winning. winning is good.

ive always done pretty well with traveling. ive been a lot of places, experienced a lot of cool shit, etc. but the world is a very large place and theres a lot more sick shit jumping off. so this is my solemn oath to live my life to the fullest this year. i set it off proper with new years, and intend to keep it rolling. fuck 2007, you were a faggot. dear 2008, lets do this. more of everything awesome, less of everything else.

seeks back slash yes drunk back slash rep the set

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah, bourdain is the man.

and yeah, traveling, seeing the world, experiencing different places, foods and women is definitely the move.

agreed...

def helps with stress and gives you a broader perspective..

i see the same people doing the same shit around here and are unhappy doing it..

get off your ass, change your attitude and make some goals to do something dif.

the most common thing i hear from people when i tell them of my travels.." you're lucky!!"

no, im not lucky, i worked hard for it, focused on it and did it instead of fucking off doing the same stupid shit all the time..

its called "putting your mind to doing something you want to do"....priorities nigga priorities!!!!

i

he is winning. winning is good.

ive always done pretty well with traveling. ive been a lot of places, experienced a lot of cool shit, etc. but the world is a very large place and theres a lot more sick shit jumping off. so this is my solemn oath to live my life to the fullest this year. i set it off proper with new years, and intend to keep it rolling. fuck 2007, you were a faggot. dear 2008, lets do this. more of everything awesome, less of everything else.

Word the fuck up! Props for that shit, Im right in line with the out with 2007 and 2008 jump off of awesome.

Beetlejuice.

ive always been into dude. NH. i believe i even posted an appreciation thread about him once before. lately though, i dont know what happened, but i'm feeling dude extra hardt. 2xNH. he pretty much sums up everything i want in my life right now. he travels, he kicks it with rad people doing bananas shit that no one else gets to do...dude is killing it. he is winning. winning is good.

seeks back slash yes drunk back slash rep the set

Id like to know what magical fucking genie is going to throw you a couple pounds of hundreds to finance that kind of shit. Yea travelling is fun as hell, but its also more expensive than a 4 month coke binge. And im not broke, i have alot of money in the bank, however blowing a couple thousand on a dream vacation is not in the works right now. My main focus right now is HOUSE. PROPERTY. HOUSE. fuck a car, fuck a rolex, i want me some fucking property.

so my goal for 2008 is to get at least another good percentage of my down payment. Im like a quarter of the ways there.

moe lester,

no genies. like pfffftttt mentioned, i set up my life so i could live it the way i wanted to. you're saving your money for a house. cool. im saving my money so i can take two years off and travel. you want to wake up everyday in the same bed? good for you. i'd rather wake up in a different bed everyday. i like experiencing shit, and doing it just so i know what it feels like. it makes the world make more sense to me, and for some reason i'm burdened with this stupid need to understand.

poesia,

i'll pretend like you're not pissing on my thread.

Anthony Bourdain is a good friend of my family, and a real chill dude. Him, my sister and I just kicked it hard recently. Our friend Melanie Dunea, a photographer, just released a book titled My Last Supper. Fifty well known chefs portrayed and described their ideal last meal and the setting in which they would consume it. Bourdain wrote the forward and had the best portrait in the book.

Anthony Bourdain is a good friend of my family, and a real chill dude. Him, my sister and I just kicked it hard recently. Our friend Melanie Dunea, a photographer, just released a book titled My Last Supper. Fifty well known chefs portrayed and described their ideal last meal and the setting in which they would consume it. Bourdain wrote the forward and had the best portrait in the book.

seriously

no one else said it?

flicks or it didn't happen.

we're meeting up with my dad in spain sometime during april. bullfights and tapas, brah.

and when you come home, roasted marrow bones and sweetbreads.

look it up.

cool, just tell me when to buy tickets. ;)

speaking of april, you trying to do marc's bachelor party in vegas? first week of april. dont front.

bone marrow and sweetbreads? ok, i'm in.

i'm telling you, it's a new dawn man. i'll try anything*. no homo.

*'anything' does not include eggplant, i still refuse to eat eggplants. and dicks.