Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LICKERISH

If Krylon Wasn't Bad Enough Already...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know if anyone else does this but, on the krylon you can pull out the lil white fan tip piece and with an exacto knife or other tool make the hole in the new stock cap just big enough to fit an ny thin or fat or whatever in there .. it looks weird because you essentially have a cap sticking sideways out of the stock cap. it aint shit to get used to and when your can is empty you can pull off this cap and put it on other krylon cans... so there it is. it takes a bit of time , i dont really make too many... i did make some with rusto fats because krylon really wont clog one so it lasts me forever...just a thought. i myself, am all about classic rusto but i did like how smooth krylon flat white was.. i loved that shit.. i could post a picture of these caps i make if you cant figure out what im talking about..kids in japan used to do this so they could use american and european caps on their japanese paint , which has had male systems for some time as far as i know..

I tried a can of the new krylon. and yes it sucks. But I did find a way to make it spray like a stock cap aka round. Just scrape off the little fan tit that sticks out and it will spray round, putting out a little more volume than a stock cap.

Painters touch all the way.

Ah...wet dreams at night!~

I racked 11 cans of this shit...FRICKING LOVE IT.

Never liked krylon...hated the fact that they even made H20 based paint...-_-

That H20 paint came out over 15 years ago and yes it sucked then too. Krylon was the shit good back then. Its pretty much all I used to outline with back then. But this fan spray A.K.A easy touch shit is such bullshit. Not to mention Krylon seems to have thinned out the formula even for the Safty colors. My message to Krylon is short. FUCK YOU, YA FUCKING TWATS! Ya dun Fucked up.

• Like 1

That H20 paint came out over 15 years ago and yes it sucked then too. Krylon was the shit good back then. Its pretty much all I used to outline with back then. But this fan spray A.K.A easy touch shit is such bullshit. Not to mention Krylon seems to have thinned out the formula even for the Safty colors. My message to Krylon is short. FUCK YOU, YA FUCKING TWATS! Ya dun Fucked up.

I think I threw up a lil when someone told me that krylon was going that stupid fantip cap way...

For one, it actually STOPPED me from racking some...that's saying something...

I really want to rack some of that 2xCover rusto...at least THEY don't entirely try to dick people by sucking up to the 5-0...-_-

I dont know if its really worth bothing with the fan spray / female tipped Krylon. I mean you loss all the real flex ability of a Fixxie cap, because the actuator on the comfort. Thats if you can fit the cap on right. Not to mention Krylon seems thinner then ever. But I dont hate Krylon all together. Everything has its place and use's.

I used to use Krylon for about 99% of all my outlines. But sence I got my hands on those Boston thins over a year ago. I have tenr proRusto for all. At this point I am do about 90% of all my outlines with Rusto. Krylon was the shit. Now, its just shit.

Krylonfailscopy.jpg

haha Ihate those tips, and those nipple lookin americant accents, krylon does suck,unless your good with it. ILOVE RUSTO. Remember toys out thier,shake your cans well and dont let them freeze outside.hahaha

the outdoor krylon actually works pretty good and they have 2 or 3 nice colors although the tip is kinda gay its realy watevr i use anything i got

now freezing/putting a krylon can in hot water wont do anything but fuck with pressure right? theres absolutely no way to thicken this shit? cuz theyve got some really dope colors, but everything else sucks, like id love to use 2x PT and krylon, cuz their colors go well...

now freezing/putting a krylon can in hot water wont do anything but fuck with pressure right? theres absolutely no way to thicken this shit? cuz theyve got some really dope colors, but everything else sucks, like id love to use 2x PT and krylon, cuz their colors go well...

Maken a can colder or warmer is not going to thicken the paint up. You can how ever mix a thicker paint into the thnner paint. Thus resulting in a thicker paint in the can that was thin. I do it all the ime. If you have more questions about mixxing paint. Ask on the mixxing paint thread.

I got some old whites and watermelon krylons, so nice, I grabbed a couple new ones and they are twice as runny, almost like they fuckin added water to this garbage, krylons should cost a doller now cause thats what they're worth. This works though, here's one I made in just a minute...

j8i36g.jpg

yo.. what do those spray like?

In short Shit.

You dont get as good of a pressure conrtol, as you would with the standard Male cap systems. Plus because krylon has switched to the fantips they thinned out the paint more then ever.( To provent cap clogs and to get the buyer to buy more to do the job. ) Also dispite how well you get the cap to fit, you still run a chance of leaks from the connection point.

I have super glued fixxies and fats in place and it has worked out pretty good. You can not just simply swap out the caps though. I have also noticed that sometimes when you yank the stock fantip off the can, you can fuck up the valve jointing if you twist to much ( internal SNAP). Or snap it off all together when putting a cap back on the can. In the end Its just to much work.

Pretty much not worth useing for anything other then fills, but its thin. I will say this, The Chome's and Gold are still worth while to use and because of the fantip, it makes less sound and sprays wide. So like almost every other genaric Silver or Gold spraypaint its still good to use for fills.

the new arent THAT horrible.i mean not as bad as colorplace.the only good colors they had were gold and chrome and they discontinued those...i still use the new krys whenever i find them or if their just insanely easy to rack.i use them for fills on throws occasionally but thats really all their good for now.rusto for the win haha.but i did find some oldschool krylon.like a bag full at the yard and goddamn it was so fucking good.UFB and some beige and white colors.i thought it was a good find.word.

very agree

I am very agree with your point. by the way i find a nfl jerseys wholesalse store,it's very cheap and free shipping