-----------FULL-TIME-CRIME-----------

shitbag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video is so fucking lame. You should put in that fight where you got your asses beat by PUZL and PRISM. Then put in the part where they stole your cell phones and called your girl. Musta been hard to deal all that crack without your cell phones huh? Well at least they didn't steal your guns huh tough guys?

This video is so fucking lame. You should put in that fight where you got your asses beat by PUZL and PRISM. Then put in the part where they stole your cell phones and called your girl. Musta been hard to deal all that crack without your cell phones huh? Well at least they didn't steal your guns huh tough guys?

i heard it the boys put it on Puz n Pris...what prism doin fightin with fools anyways? he dont seem the type.

Why PM? Ill put my shit and yours on blast for everyone to see. PRISM is one of the wildest. If you don't think he has it in him you must not know him. Graff isn't the only one of your games he puts to shame. And PUZ? I don't even have to go into it. Anyways it was a long time ago, but sometimes people have to be reminded how tough they really are, especially when they're putting out videos of themselves beating up suburban thugs in their parents basements.

Why PM? Ill put my shit and yours on blast for everyone to see. PRISM is one of the wildest. If you don't think he has it in him you must not know him. Graff isn't the only one of your games he puts to shame. And PUZ? I don't even have to go into it. Anyways it was a long time ago, but sometimes people have to be reminded how tough they really are, especially when they're putting out videos of themselves beating up suburban thugs in their parents basements.

I told you once when grown folks talkin close your mouth, you wasnt there, i personally fought prism at the end of that fight them boys ran down the alley and why u bringin up some thats been over, and put your shit on blast, kid your too fuckin scared to say who you are and that alone lets us know we got your bitch ass shook.

So shook Im still writing. I could care less. What are you gonna do? Shoot me through my computer screen? Fuck off. With this weak ass thread.

lol. your beat fool, the difference between us n you is we aint hiding. ESPECIALy behind the internet. you remember...the shit "that killed graffiti" , you tell me to fuck off but you the one that pops up every couple years talks shit n goes back into hiding.

Theres a lil more to this shit than how good i can paint a picture, we dont hand out pamphlets to homies like "shade in this circle n draw this statue of liberty, if you can do this...we may have an offer for you" if you know anything bout this game what your doin is the most sucker ass shit in the game, you prolly wack as fuck anyways n the only reason you wont let us know who you are is cause the game would laugh its ass off at you

we been here goin on 10 years, we gotta alotta fools that get bout it n if you know me homie you know i been gettin it cracin for years fool n i aint just talkin graff. fuck off with you weak ass wak faceless ass...this internet shit talk is all you got homie. its all you are, now put that on blast you bitch ass shook fake nigga.

you like to involve other people to spark YOUR shit, you think them dudes would apreciate some bitch ass nigga throwin there names out there tryin to get up old beefs? i dun think so homie. Its not your place to speak on other people...but shit fool, puz n prism banged...what you gunna do...

ahhh look slike someone took the 7 to 5ptz, yall see Meres or just start painting? the shit onthe first level only rides for a few days before queens toys do fillins over it, but they still in jr. highschool fuck i love ny. first from the burgh to post their 5ptz flicks tho congrats nohomo

fuck danno.

haha dudes got 3 stacks some crack rocks and a cheap ass shot gun not worth makin a video and braggin bout shit :lol: way to incriminate urself on some petty shit.

Don't do this!!! ALE gets very upset and wants to fight you when you point out how soft his gangster hustle is. He's very tough. He's also friends with black people. You've been warned.

Archived