osu vs lsu

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant remember the last time michigan beat osu so kiss my ass. osu got owned in the nc, owell their still a young team, hopefully next year they'll play like they want to win it.

Go burn a couch.

The Carr(BO) era is over, OSU can't cover a spread option.

When we snatch Terrelle Pryor from your grasp, you'll see the rivalry swing back into favor of the Victors.

2008 has been great to be a Wolverine so far.

20070629simpsonscarbonrod.jpg

Go burn a couch.

The Carr(BO) era is over, OSU can't cover a spread option.

When we snatch Terrelle Pryor from your grasp, you'll see the rivalry swing back into favor of the Victors.

2008 has been great to be a Wolverine so far.

20070629simpsonscarbonrod.jpg

right on man, when we get terrelle pryor and start running the option its game over. dudes the real deal can run the 40 in 4.4 seconds.

Manningham & Arrington will most likely enter the draft early.

Hammer never really got along with Carr, and may feel the Dick Rod's spread-option will not work for his abilities.

Plus, throw in the chance that Terrelle Pryor commits, and it is buh-bye.

I'd like him to stay and see RR run a 2QB offense like LSU (if TP comes), but that ain't gunna happen.

Manningham fucked my friend's girlfriend. Before they got together. My boy's proud of this.

It's possible both, or one of them, will stay. If we lose Mallett and Pryor, that would be very shitty. I still think Mallett has more potential than Henne ever did. Dude throws laser beams.

Spread option is for weak schedules weaker conferences try that shit in the Pac-10 against a more pro styled program and you will lose.

But you never know look who won the national title. Usc or Oregon could have given them a better game. I hope they implement the final four, so we could all stop bitching.

Manningham & Arrington will most likely enter the draft early.

Hammer never really got along with Carr, and may feel the Dick Rod's spread-option will not work for his abilities.

Plus, throw in the chance that Terrelle Pryor commits, and it is buh-bye.

I'd like him to stay and see RR run a 2QB offense like LSU (if TP comes), but that ain't gunna happen.

i don think there going into the draft.