osu vs lsu

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't spell ExCuSe without SEC.

Enough of the conference jazz, who cares.

OSU has played nobody this year, I mean nobody. They played a banged up Michigan with Lloyd "I need a nap" Carr who can't coach against the Sweatervest or Carroll.

They got owned by a so-so Illini, who got raped by USC.

Who knows, maybe OSU really does have a good defense, but they have yet to play a real offense, so we will finally see against LSU.

I hate OSU (fans) more than anything on this planet... as much as I want to root for the Big10, I just can't stand those wife-beating, gas-pumping douchebags.

If they pull it off, good for them, but if I had to put pink slips on this game... LSU (at a home game) by A LOT!

I hate OSU (fans) more than anything on this planet

Word. At the Mich/OSU game two years ago I saw a Michigan fan wearing a bright blue suit kick an OSU fan in the face. That's pretty much how I feel about OSU fans too. And while I'm at it, fuck people wearing Yankees hats.

Suck what? Your girl's titties?

Maybe I'm biased because most New Yorkers I meet where I'm at are rich kid frat boys driving SUV's who try to front like they're hard because they listened to a few G-unit songs too many times. It tends to be me with a kryptonite bike lock in my hand against 4 of them before they back down, apologize and bring me a beer. They wear Yankees hats. But yeah, maybe New Yorkers can be chill. But fuck the Yankees, I rep the A's, yadadi?