osu vs lsu

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the OSU vs. Michigan game this year. OSU didn't win the game, Michigan lost it. I wasn't impressed. LSU will win.

michigan makes the BIG 10 look terrible, but the big win against florida does make up for it. a lil bit. anyway kansas is doing it rite now. 17-10 at the half

Yeah, Michigan didn't live up to their potential this year. Having gone to all the home games this year, I put most of the blame on Carr and Henne, but to Henne's credit he was injured against Wisco and OSU.

LSU is better but OSU is more consistent. I don't think OSU's offense is good enough, but they could win if LSU shoots itself in the foot.

osu is by no means a bcs title contended. not to say lsu is the most deserving of a shot (this season), however, there are many other teams I'd rather see go up against the tigers.

there's really just no contest. you could take this very game, play it in alaska and lsu would still come out tops. cold or not, lsu is just a far superior team. this season or otherwise.

history teaches us everything we need to know, right? go check the stats, kids. osu are 0 - 8 against sec teams in bowl games. what in sweet christ do you think they've got going on this year that trumps the tigers?

come on now, girls. please just be quiet and enjoy another example of why the sec is the top conference in the country.