Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~KRYLON2~

osu vs lsu

who do you think is gonna win? im hoping osu beats the shit out of lsu just to shut up all the sec fans.

And fuck non SEC heads.Ya'll just mad cuz ya'll cant hang with the big dogs.Whiny ass lil girls.

Well if it got below 20 degrees down south we would.Either way the SEC is the most dominant conference in college football.The SEC produces more pro's then any other conference.Have a nice day.

so who gives a fuck. this is about osu vs. lsu, not which conference that produces the most nfl players. have a nice day

Went to the OSU vs. Michigan game this year. OSU didn't win the game, Michigan lost it. I wasn't impressed. LSU will win.

Went to the OSU vs. Michigan game this year. OSU didn't win the game, Michigan lost it. I wasn't impressed. LSU will win.

michigan makes the BIG 10 look terrible, but the big win against florida does make up for it. a lil bit. anyway kansas is doing it rite now. 17-10 at the half

michigan makes the BIG 10 look terrible, but the big win against florida does make up for it. a lil bit. anyway kansas is doing it rite now. 17-10 at the half

i have always liked michigan and hated florida. same with the ncaa.

so that game was fucking awesome.

Yeah, Michigan didn't live up to their potential this year. Having gone to all the home games this year, I put most of the blame on Carr and Henne, but to Henne's credit he was injured against Wisco and OSU.

LSU is better but OSU is more consistent. I don't think OSU's offense is good enough, but they could win if LSU shoots itself in the foot.

i hope osu pulls through, this year we dont have as many players going to award ceremonies instead of practice so we should be better prepared. kan-17 vt-14, looks like its gonna be a good game

T;5973984']^^^^^^Keep Dreaming there Kobe

who are you a fan of? usc? mich should of been in the rose bowl, to wreck booty n/h.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now