Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Some1

Radiohead New Years Eve Performance...

Radiohead webcast on New Year's Eve!

December 26, 2007 06:38 AM - Posted by Jonathan

Radiohead will be doing a webcast on New Year's Eve and Day to celebrate the physical release of In Rainbows. The webcast will air on radiohead.tv at 12 midnight GMT as well as on Current TV in the United States. Please see Current's press release below for times.

Press Release:

A special performance by Radiohead will be aired exclusively in the USA by Current TV on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. The band will be performing all of the tracks from its newest album, In Rainbows, for a taped, private, hour-long performance, which will run commercial-free on Current TV and on http://www.current.com simultaneously.

"We are pleased to partner with Current for its innovative spirit" said Phil Costello, head of TBD Records, Radiohead's US record label.

Broadcast times:

Current TV* (see below for distribution channels):

* December 31, 2007:

9 p.m. PST / 12 a.m. EST

10 p.m. PST / 1 a.m. EST

* January 1, 2008:

5 a.m. PST / 8 a.m. EST

6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST

Webcast times:

www.current.com

Ok I knew about it obviously wasn't home to watch it but here it is...

I always though the same thing...he is good drummer has good taste when it comes to playing and is very creative. It might not look like he is doing alot but it takes a good drummer to sit in the pocket and add things in that ad to the song without you going "oh wow the drummer is doing something insane." Its all about the composition...

yeah, i understand the varied roll of good drummers.

i just think he looks like a mutant.

he does remind me of...

SilverSurferBobbleBuddie.jpg

still awesome though my friends are going to dublin to see them to finish off their tour of germany netherlands italy & ireland in june. They are trying to get me to go. Hopefully I grab my bawls and buy the plane tickets this month...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now