- fought my roommate

- didn't enjoy my summer as much as i would have liked

- got fat

- fought people

- broke things

- xanex

- traveled more

- and ended the year with a bang, rolling my car on the freeway

'08's started off much better. new car, vicodins, muscle relaxers, not drinking as much, money, not being as angry, traveled to see my mom, and plans to move in april. upcoming travel destinations:

fort lauderdale, fl/miami - march

vegas - april

portland - may

yippee kye yay motherfuckers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

-breaking up with a girl i'm still completely in love with.

-getting mega stressed with school, almost failing a few classes.

-taking summer school? wtf was i thinking?

other than that, last year was pretty good, i dont really have many complaints other than the first one.

-got dumped by a girl i was with for a while and totally into which it pretty much sucked

-drowned myself in self pity and stopped talking to people

-made a 12oz account a month after the breakup

-continued isolating myself while trying to get over her

-school SUCKED (sucks)

-started talking to people again and wondered why the fuck i ever talked to them in the first place

-stopped talking to them

-met an aussie at indian rock and have the most insane conversation of my entire life with him

-stopped doing, and started thinking

-realized how much bullshit is around me and dropped being sad over that bitch of a woman who was never worth any of that trouble

-stopped caring about most of the nonsense that my friends cause, cause they're all fucking retarded

-realized that not giving a shit about shit makes me a much happier person.

i've grown a lot this year, learned a lot about myself and other people.

i must say that i'm enjoying myself now. sit in my room playing guitar and eating cereal all day, and driving around with a few friends finding secret spots.

/no homo

I charged all the bad shit in 07' to the game in mid-07.

This years gonna be the shit, I know it, I can feel it in my old bones.

Love and babies if your into that kind of thing...

Booze, brawls and brothels if your not...

This is what I am trying NOT to get done, but will get suckered into anyways

get married

get moved

get babied

fuck.

I had a good year.

For me life gets better and better i usally forget all the shit.

But i feel for yall who said you lost a girl you love.

Everything else is gravy.

Oh and those who fucked walruses, im with ya, i feel a new team brewing...

1. Both My Parents were hospitalized, one after the other. Thankfully both are okay now.

2. Had to move several hours away

3. School Sucked, but i did pretty well even though i had to lower my standards and cheat a lot. Which still kinda bothers me, not that im overly morally upright but whatever...

4. Broke up with long term GF.

2008 however is going very well so far!!

07 was quite an experience. Not without its unpleasant moments by any means. Quit my career and had no idea what the fuck I was going to do. So, I had to take a couple of bullshit jobs that didnt pay shit. The second of which just landed me a different job in the same place making very decent money, about double what I was making. On the job tip, I let people know I was not going to take shit from anybody and walked away clean with my integrity. Had some real good sex with an older lady Ive been seeing casually in a sex only relationship and still do. Got the chance to meet a few really hot girls my age and kick it with them. Nothing happened, none of them were about shit. Had a good Thanksgiving and Christmas, then took a nice 2 week winter break. I really cant complain.

a bunch of "friends" fucked me over. all due to meaningless reasons such as girlfriends, etc.

I developed an awesome relationship with a girl early in the year, Januaryish. come September, she randomly stopped talking to me and then left me.

now she's super psycho bitch who is manipulated by her super psycho friends.

stupid violence

excessive drinking

family problems

college sucks?

social anxiety/anti social whatever/probably clinical depression

on the upside, 2007 was great for graffiti and finding out who true friends are and are not. oh and I ate alot of good food and explored alot of places.

I asked my best friend thats a girl to homecoming and i kinda started liking her, she said yes then ditched me 2 days before the dance. Gave me a bullshit excuse she couldn't go cuz of her asthema(sp?) but i saw her cheering at the football game the day before, cuz shes a cheerleader, then there was a bonfire afterwards that she was at and that didn't seem to bother her asthema. And one of my boys asked her what had happened the next week she said she was scared of aliens coming or some shit, stupid slut won't even talk to me anymore so fuck her.