Why 07 sucked thread

UPS!

Well many reasons for me.

I had a overall good year, but heres lookin back at the bullshit.

1:My first girlfriend of the year and i had an awful relationship

Her dad was a prick and use to beat her. I threated to beat his ass, but she said shed leave me and i thought i loved her. now we dont talk unless were drunk and she has the claps..

2.I hydroplaned my Car into a fucking median about 2 months ago and it took over a month, 3 visits and $2000 to fix that mother fucker. Luckily inssurance picked up most of the tab, but still without a ride its hard to pimp the beezys

3. I went all the way to NC to see this girl i had meet at Camp, back in 06. We had talked everynight for hours on the phone, i thought i was in love. We talked about marriage and all that shit. I drive 4 hours to see her for the first time in a year for 3 days. A huge mistake to sya the least. She had been with this guy a week before, and bitch was a total diffrent person that when i had first met her. However i had ganked a girl the week before too and rubbed it in her face, not to mention her friends are hot as fuck.

4. My dad lost his job, and the familys kinda been in a finacial crisis.

Atleast i can go see pops whenever i want, and i make enough money to afford my shit so its cheese.

5. And to top it off My lastest girlfriend, who i was really starting to life fucked me over reall good. After a month of messin around, the beezy informs me she also likes one of my bets homies. So i dont play that kinda shit, so i hand her over. long story short it last 2 days and then she tries to get me back. So after a i refuse she contiues to hook up with everyone ive ever known for 2 weeks. However even after all this, and giving my boys '' the talk'' i wound up being her friends first smash, so i gets the last laugh BIATTTTTTCH.

But 07 was an overall good year for me.

Now you kids spill your cons of 2007, nothin but bad memories now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
spelling correctly wil make it a lot easier to follow all that

a bitch u met at camp?

how old are 12?

why are u crying about so much shit

go and bursh yo shoulda off son

bitches aint shit but hos and tricks

Nigga, i type so fast fuck spellin.

I meet the bitch when i was 16, it wasent like a camp camp it was a sports camp.

Baseball and softball. We stayed in touch a long ass time.

And i aint crying, i got somethin in both my eyes

Nigga, i type so fast fuck spellin.

I meet the bitch when i was 16, it wasent like a camp camp it was a sports camp.

Baseball and softball. We stayed in touch a long ass time.

And i aint crying, i got somethin in both my eyes

ok good

man

i ALMOST made the same move u did

there was a fine ass chick at this training camp i went to recently

but i didnt really get to know her much at all since she lives super far away

no diss, its all in good fun

my 07 sucked cuz i didnt get ass as much as i had liked

i ALMOST fucked a walrus thanks to booze, but thank god i changed my mind

the summer was good but pussy-dry

i lost touch with a few ppl i would've liked to have in my life, but i guess thats how things are

also, got a bunch of aggravating injuries and shits that always keep coming back

i painted like 2 fillins all of 2007. i was on some fuck graffiti shit, just dealin with the bullshit of everyday life.

since the ball dropped, i have caught more spots and wreck than i did all of 2007.

i thought i had finally grown out of that shit and im right back in it. and we still got like 400 cans in my friends garage.

Such a fucking low point in life 2007 was.

The first 8 months were filled with

1. being stuck in some sort of MEGA anxiety syndrome that stemmed from me bugging out hardbody on way too many shrooms

2. girl problems, lots

3. drug problems

4. first 7 months or so, severe job problems

5. overall shitty lifestyle and self-destructiveness filled with anxiety and depression /no emo

so in conclusion FUCK O7

2008 is already off to a beautifullllllllll start

damn 07 wasnt bad, but could have been better.

-got some pussy, but not as much as i wanted..(if only i could go back in time!)

-could have done more painting on canvase

-had some good, n some shitty jobs

-took my dumb ex while we were dating to this state park for the day. wasnt as fun as i had planned. (i guess i forgot she wasnt one of my boys, and doesnt enjoy river swimming, and jumping off of bridges into the water..haha oh well)

07 kicked ass for me.

dropped a bitch i was fucked up over for several years.

got with a girl that is the most amazing thing i have ever been around.

got into a whole lot of trouble with no consequences.

started a lot of projects that are going well and are gaining interest from other people.

heres to 08 being an extension of 07.