McDonalds Ingredients

Hayabusa

what about a Coke ingredients thread?

and cigarettes??

in the future we will only be allowed to eat a tasteless sugarless saltless fatless meatless proteinless.... boiled cold puree. we will only be allowed to drink 100 times filtered water....

but it's for our health... so we will live in a totally boring tasteless world... and the suicide will also be forbidden... the government will euthanasiated us when we become unproductive...

you will enjoy the totalitarian future

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've read multiple reports saying msg is not a poison, and actually not even bad for you.

that's funny because MSG is an excitotoxin.

Olney JW, Sharpe LG, Feigin RD (1972). "Glutamate-induced brain damage in infant primates". Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology 31 (3): 464–488.

glutamate is present in breast milk, among many other things.

the only pages i can find for cons on msg quote the article you cited and one other book exclusively

the pages calling msg safe post more recent studies. (and have fairly legit backing, though possibly lobbied)

i'm not a scientist, i'm not trying to argue about it: the information available goes very much both ways.

glutamate is present naturally in many things (i know msg's modern production is unnatural), is it recognized as a toxin only in excess quantity? its in breast milk, which clearly stimulates the brain and body.

MSG is the sodium salt of glutamate.

so, they are different. especially since

MSG is manufactured nowdays.

as for it being safe, look at aspartame.

it was deemed bad until rumsfeld, who headed

up searle...the numero uno maker of aspartame...

as i stated above, when he got into gov., he kicked

out the former head of the FDA, replaced him, and

got his chemical poison into our market.

so yeah, i think all the info you are looking at is b/s

pro chem company propaganda.

Guest shai_hulud
The other day my chips tasted like shit so I asked the manager how often they change their oil they fry the chips in. He said the store policy is to change it EVERY WEEK.....

WTF

I worked at a hot dog stand when I was a teenager. I think we changed the fryer oil every three days or so. It was gnarly...there would be a bunch of weird crap at the bottom of the fryer that looked like black sand. Once we let it go for a week- man, that was foul...everything cooked in there would start to taste the same.

That job fucking sucked. One day I dropped a gallon of mustard on my foot and destroyed a brand new pair of shoes.

That's what I get for wearing new shoes to work at a dirty-ass job, though.

• 3 months later...
Well, I also heard it was investigated at one point in its development to be a nerve agent. The sources for that are a little shaky (Alex Constantine), though.

Whatever it was made to be, Monsanto is the one that developed NutraSweet to be a commercial food additive. I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that I trust Monsanto about as far as I can piss up a rope.

FUCK MONSANTO!

all that chemical shit they dump out into east St. Louis

fuck that place