What are you listening to: 2008

FILTER.BFG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess if they believe in god, there music cant be good huh?

i don't care if someone believes in god, they're wrong.

i don't care that they are personally christians and live their lives according to what they think are the teachings of christ, they're wrong.

i care that they think christianity has a place in hardcore. that somehow lifestyle like straight edge or veganism are comparable to religion. its not.

it doesn't belong.

GOD FREE. and fucking proud of it.

Hahaha fuck god dude... the band is just sick.

if you honestly believe 'fuck god' and just listen to them for the music would you listen to a white power band what was "just sick?"

i doubt it.

hardcore used to have purpose in its lyrics. it used to mean something to be apart of it. now it doesn't.

done with this rant for now. i quit the 'discussion on god' thread for a reason.

don't get me wrong.

i listen to a good amount of older tooth and nail stuff--living sacrifice, strongarm, focal point. there is good music with god as a focus. those bands were good because the only time they preached about their beliefs was when they were playing at churches.

when they played with 'secular' hardcore/metalcore bands they were just another band about being positive and living a good life.