The Wire: Season 5

eye for an eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNEW Kenard was gunna be the one...you could tell when he was the only one that didn't run when Omar came through the alley

Also, I'm betting that Kima rats out McNulty and I can't wait to see that shit. I fuckin HATE McNulty...they shoulda just made Bunk the main cop character and it woulda been a perfect show haha

Predictions for episode 9? Mike is bout to body someone from his own camp, my money is on Snoop

Everything has nearly come together.

Cheese might rat because he's a snake. I think I remember him being under suspicion...am I right?

McNulty might skate for what he's done (which is the right thing,

which they will realize when the crime stats are down).

Chris gonna get booked, I guess.

Mad drama, Snoop is gonna get booked, and Mike might skate, too.

Shit is moving fast. Fuck it, only the writers know what may happen.

McNulty doing more good than bad with his lie...

depends on how you look at it. that's why were given so many different views of it's effects on the city.

Helping the homeless people out and giving them protection. Def a good thing.

Faking a serial killer.... clearly cool as beans on toast.

Do you guys really think McNulty is doing more good than bad with his lie?

Wasn't a huge chunk of funds taken away from the schools and given to the police department? A lot of people are spending time on the imaginary case.

I don't think the schools can really go any more downhill than they already are, didn't ya see last season? That loot isn't helping anyone. The school's attitude is to "get them by" so no amount of money is going to change the way things are run until they completely revamp the whole school system.

I think this season is a little more melodramatic than usual, buts its the final season, so they need to wrap up I guess...

few comments:

apperaeances: the jew cop from law and order svu: he was on homicide, thus a baltimore cop,

the dock worker kid, protesting the new condo development, from s2

omar slipped, forgot to remember lil'uns pull the trigga at some point...esp those burning lil kitties with kerosine

I notice how the death of OG ghetto superstars barely gets a blurb (if at all in the case of Omar) in the paper. shows how meaningless and insignificant our lives our...

Yeah. For sure Mike is taking snoop out. Chris is going to get locked up for Mike's pops murder. I know Cheese is going to die. No clue how, but all that shit he's done, wouldn't be surprised if Slim Charles drops him.

Who knows what goes on after that, and I'm loving this shit.

Once I find a torrent I'll hook it up.