The Wire: Season 5

eye for an eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GUYS ARE 100% WRONG,MICHAEL DID NOT KILL BODIE.

MARLO TOLD CHRIS TOO SEND MICHAEL, CHRIS TOLD HIM NO THAT MICHAELS FIRST TIME NEEDED TO BE "SOMEONE HE DIDNT KNOW"

THE KID WHO SHOT BODIE WAS THAT TALL DOOFY LIGHT SKINNED KID THAT WAS BEING TRAINED BY CHRIS AND SNOOP AS WELL.

IN THE FINAL PART OF THE FINALE, MICHAEL CATCHES HIS FIRST BODY AND CHRIS TELLS HIM "ALWAYS LOOK THEM IN THE EYE, NOT MATTER WHAT THEY DID" AND THEN IT CUTS TO A MONTAGE.

From the HBO site

"On his corner, Bodie's having a slow night, along with Poot and Spider, who is now working the corner. When Poot alerts him to Chris approaching, Bodie refuses to leave. "This is my corner. I ain' runnin'." He fires at the cars Snoop and Chris are ducking behind, as Poot pleads with him to run. Unable to convince Bodie to flee, Poot finally runs for cover, passing a young hooded boy - O-Dog, one of Snoop and Chris's trainees - who creeps up to Bodie and shoots him in the head. Bodie falls to the ground and is finished with a second shot to the head. He lays there dead, as O-Dog jogs off to join his mentors."

Guess it wasn't Mike.

• 4 weeks later...
best show on tv ever

but dont get caught up thinking the police work is reality

It's true... the police aspect (especially lately with McNulty's bullshit) is the one area of the show that i don't feel is very real. There are just a lot of holes in the police side of the story this season, in my opinion.

man, if you root for marlo you are straight dumb.

he is an evil person and would kill any person friend or foe to get ahead.

omar on the other hand is just as smart if not smarter than marlo and he doesnt fuck with anyone that isnt involved in the trade. marlo had a secirity guard killed for talking to him out of turn. i hope omar kills marlo in a very horrid way.

the way he blasted savino just outta spite was my shit.

burn in hell savino.

RIP to big man that had omars back.