The Wire: Season 5

eye for an eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN there's really only one episode left??? THAT SUCKS! my prediction... Michael vs. Marlo=Mike the new kingpin. Ppl are gonna come at marlo cuz they thinking he's a bitch for not dealing with Omar but really he didnt know. Dook will probably start working for Mike or some shit. this season is CRAZY!! blows Lost out the BOX

POST-EPISODE 9 TALK

\yo am i the only one that thinks that the mcnulty/serial killer/marlo shit is never going to be seen by the public. i mean, EVERYBODY except for kima wants that shit to happen. and 'the good guys still win', so to speak. i dont think theres anyway carcetti wouldn't intervene for his gubernatorial ambitions. this is what makes this dilemma so ill because its a deeper moral question- is it okay to do bad things for a 'good' purpose. i think dukee is the new bubbles, unless prez comes in and saves the day (good point to whoever said that). that would be crazy though if kima got canned on a whistleblower tip.

that scene was so ill when they were locked up and they zoomed in on marlo's face, everything else was quiet and was like, "mufucka whatchu know about what i do and don't need to have on my mind." if marlo, cheese and monk go after michael, does chris defend him or stay loyal? chris/michael vs. everybody else would be epic.

EPISODE 9 > every other episode this season.

IT WORKS! I just unzipped everything and the file works, and it IS the last episode. theres a HBO bumper with all the episode data, and its obviously been ripped from some kind of screener. I dont have time to watch it now, but it opens with everybody discussing how the killer is fake, so its legit!

download it before the links get pulled is my advice!

I though the finale completed the show PERFECTLY.Everything came together and thats all we can ask for.Of course as dedicated fans we thrive for more.But the whole point of the show is, that time goes on and nothing changes.And the finale expressed that point completely

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!

Favorite scenes: Mike robbing the rim shop(obviously the next omar) Bay and Chris in the prison yard together (like avon said, westside niggas stick together) and Of course "The wake in the bar"that we all knew was coming.And it was McNulty's HAHAH perfectly done...

And regards to Marlo.If there is one thing we have learned from the wire.Its how Marlo's story ends up.If you dont know what im saying, rewatch the show and pay close attention to B&B.

shit, I guess everybody is in hibernation cause they waiting on the finale to air.

I watched it again and I'm still impressed. everything was wrapped up without feeling like it was "wrapped up" on purpose. Sydnor as the new Mcnulty made me laugh.

Just goes to show how shit goes on. Which is why I actually liked the fact that they got it. Not to mention how figureheads actually move up the ladder.

Seriously that was the best ending the show could have had and I couldn't have done it any better myself. Honestly most of the shit that I thought would happen did, and if it didn't happen the way I wanted to, they actually did it better. The only thing that pissed me off was the fact that they didn't show Avon once in the ending. It would have been sick to see him like walking our of prison or some shit, to completely go full circle.

Did we ever find out what was in that folder of Daniels anyway?