The Wire: Season 5

eye for an eye

I know that there are some other threads talking about the show and that the show is pretty much appreciated by many on here, but i wanted a place where we could talk about the upcoming final season of probably my favorite dramatic tv show of all time.

what do you see happening? Will Marlo get popped? How cold will Michael get? yada yada yada.

I saw the HBO preview of this season and just as politics and education were themes last year, this season will focus on the media. and a lot of focusing needs to be done.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I had never watched this show up until like a week ago...I watched Season 4 and the first episode of season 5 on demand and I must say, I'm hooked

I went out and bought seasons 1, 2, and 3 and since I've been sick as fuck and not leaving my bed I'm up to episode 8 of season 2.

Damn, it's changed a lot. I hate the best show on TV. Where the fuck is Randy?

snitches get stitches, but didn't he end up in foster care of the cop who was forced to retire over hamsterdam? think so.

episode 2 is good, im really annoyed that this is the beginning of the end.

Michaels getting shot this season i can feel it, hes realizing hes not cut out for the hustle hes to smart for the streets.

Michael is a bad mafucka but he fails for popping my nigga Bodie.

When does it officially air??? Beginning of Jan or mid?

michael didnt kill bodie yo.

it was one of the other kids they were training.

remember when chris said shit to marlo about how his first kill shouldnt be someone he worked with or knew?

Which one is Randy again? Because I thought it was Naman that went to foster care with the Hamsterdam dude. It's been a while since I saw Season 4.

The first episode was alright. McNulty needs to learn how to act drunk better, and I wasn't down with a lot of the press room scenes. Like "He's right - you don't evacuate people". Some forty year old woman had to look that shit up and be all awestruck about it?

I hope Duke goes back to school, because he's getting paid for nada now.

Which one is Randy again? Because I thought it was Naman that went to foster care with the Hamsterdam dude. It's been a while since I saw Season 4.

The first episode was alright. McNulty needs to learn how to act drunk better, and I wasn't down with a lot of the press room scenes. Like "He's right - you don't evacuate people". Some forty year old woman had to look that shit up and be all awestruck about it?

I hope Duke goes back to school, because he's getting paid for nada now.

my bad your right naman is with MR hamsterdam.

But i still say it was the curly hairs high yellow kid who is skinnier then michael who popped bodie.

I like the press dude although hes already getting dicked down by the paper cheif and that white dude making up fluff pieces is going down ||