Does anybody else

Overtime

Dislike family guy as much as I do?

I know of maybe 2 people who dont like this show besides me, everyone else thinks its great, it sucks

lack of plots overshadowed by tangents and flashbacks

way overrated

recycled humor

shits just not funny, nor is american dad, yet everyone busts a nut over this show, fuck man, it gets on my nerves,,,just curious

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
everyone i know raves about drawn together, ive managed to watch one episode, but cant get into it

You must know some real nerds then.

Liking Drawn Together is on par with finding Carlos Mencia laughable.

Both shows need to get cancelled.

I hate unfunny people getting money off be being unfunny.

You must know some real nerds then.

Liking Drawn Together is on par with finding Carlos Mencia laughable.

Both shows need to get cancelled.

I hate unfunny people getting money off be being unfunny.

fuckin true that, remember that time we had the booty thread, crazy! they are a bunch of nerds, thats like the time tease was e martyr, remember he asked if you could get prego by swallowing, but like i said, i dont like the show either, i cant watch if, 12oz is great, but not as great as the time there was a magazing (clip to magazine)

I fucking hate South Park.

American Dad tries way too hard, and fails.

Robot Chicken is a flaming pile of unfunny shit.

Futurama was fucking amazing in almost every possible way.

Family guy has it's moments, but they're getting to be less and less. I haven't watched it in some time.

Really though, one amazing show that needs to be on Adult Swim (or anywhere...):

514B8EE8A0L.jpg

• Like 1

lack of plots overshadowed by tangents and flashbacks

way overrated

recycled humor

my gf is constantly watching this show. ive banned it and seinfeld in my presence.

if it were not for pop culture, family guy would have no show bc all it does is reference funny things that already happened in other movies/shows/music videos/etc. without actually being original on their own. anyone can do a show where 75% of it is referencing what was awesome when you grew up. this is what overtime is referring to as "recycled humor" i believe and agree with.

the other 25% consists of flashbacks and those over-extended periods such as when someone falls and hurts themselves, and the character says "ow" for about two minutes of a 22 minute show. thats just wasting time. its the same as when someone says "like" in a conversation a million times. its because they have nothing else to say so they just make noise out of the holes in their face.