Hopefully 08 is better.

trackstand

I hate the winter.

I found out a couple days ago that my friend Alex hung himself. My best friends ex girlfriend found him hanging in their apartment.

I don't think there was a note.

He was generally pretty depressed but I didn't see this coming. It's awful. The first time in my life a friend committed suicide.

He had tattoos of Owls, I'm going to get one by the same artist to commemorate his death.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry about your loss

ive never had any1 i know die untill this year. we were all hanging out round my m8s house on a friday night, woke up saturday and after work i got a call saying my m8 had bin stabbed with a samurai sword through his chest by his brother. still dont understand it now and that was back in june.

So last night im on about how much i want 2008 to be better, im sat here now after getting back from hospital cos my "friend" was pissed last nigh,t punched me in the face and i collapsed and cut my head open. all over nothing aswell.

he never drinks cos he said he turns into a twat, now i know why. just dont know whether to accept it was a drunken mistake andmove on or tell him to fuck off?

bring on two thousand and fucking eight!

Good luck having next year be better for you, cuz you'll need it

I just dreamt of the Nyphe Lord telling me that if I survive the

night 2008 will be all about me.

All kidding aside, I wish the best to you. I'm sure you have plenty

of people to talk to if you need it. If you need another pair of ears

I'm there and well versed in this wretched song and dance.

sorry about your loss

ive never had any1 i know die untill this year. we were all hanging out round my m8s house on a friday night, woke up saturday and after work i got a call saying my m8 had bin stabbed with a samurai sword through his chest by his brother. still dont understand it now and that was back in june.

Shit, was his brother schizophrenic or something or was it a drunken accident?

fuck knows,

they were all drinking and i know he was stoned when he died. Brothers always fight and argue, that night they were arguing about the volume on the tv. his older brother was like fuck this ive had enough and picked a sword off his shelf. apparently the sword was like 6ft too

should never of happened.

i found out last night my friends stoke and ben died in iraq a month ago, both got shot in the head by a sniper at camp spiker in iraq, they were best friends, and in the same guard tower that night. crazy shit

found out my parents are getting divorced on christmas, and that my mom left my dad for some dude who's 15 years younger who she knew for 30 days

life's a trip

but 07 was still an amazing year, hope 08 is just as good or better, def. better then 06 where i lost 6 other friends.