The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@misteraven @psm026I think everybody will be in agreement that we really really want to see what y’all are up to in Days in Pie format in your part of the world. Even just a few scenic shots or animals is awesome and much appreciated. Y’all being active will go along way in the effort to get this place poppin and it’s appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Covered a lot of track today on foot.  Some rarely seen spots and some possibly never seen.  Also visited some places I can get away with.  Seen some shit done with different homies from 17yrs back, time flies, homies hearts lifted by the pix.  

I also went from the hoods to the woods.  What made that happen was I found a dude's wallet on the tracks.  It's happened many times where I find wallets and purses and I get them back to their owner.  Usually stolen.  This dude's wallet was on the tracks in the hood, but I recognized his address as a freight location miles away in the woods, so easy motivation for me to take a trip to give it back and then hit more track.

image.thumb.jpeg.fe039086300ba2d178afcbbf6ca33fca.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.010017c77854888678bbaaab87ac5679.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6e679ea3735e66c71f367647042c1e6d.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Props 2

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

@misteraven @psm026I think everybody will be in agreement that we really really want to see what y’all are up to in Days in Pie format in your part of the world. Even just a few scenic shots or animals is awesome and much appreciated. Y’all being active will go along way in the effort to get this place poppin and it’s appreciated.

• Like 2

For some reason vid won’t play for me…

Rad pics! My buddy was telling me recently that mountain lion tastes really good. I was surprised and thought he was messing with me.

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

For some reason vid won’t play for me…

Rad pics! My buddy was telling me recently that mountain lion tastes really good. I was surprised and thought he was messing with me.

This one was killing cattle, so wasn’t a standard hunt. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

That thing was huge! So it legit tastes good? I assume you have tried it.

Haven't tried. It’s a bit odd eating predators. This was someone north of me that was having issues with the cat going for cattle. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2024 at 5:52 PM, LUGR said:

Days in Pie actually makes me want to keep posting, not gonna lie. Especially not having any sorts of social media. I’ll be slowly gearing toward a more active approach to this site again. 

Anyway, here’s a pic from this past weekend; somewhere in downtown Phoenix. As the wife said, “go look at the bathroom for the cumshot wallpaper.”

IMG_6971.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Props 3
  • LOL! 1