The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, fat ralphy said:

@One Man Banneda bunch of the pics in your post dont show for me, anyone else?

I can see them.  Think I saw you or someone mention in another thread that some pics showed as black.  Did someone mention it was pics in png format maybe?  Guessing that might be the issue on mine, that you're seeing the jpeg but not the png.

Did some real gangster shit and took 4 bags of cans and bottles mostly acquired in a .05 deposit state and redeemed them at the “we give no fucks we’ll take anything “ bottle drop in a .10 deposit state. 

IMG_4621.thumb.jpeg.3fd4b1f15bf4866ca5bbd79bece490fb.jpeg

In the same zone as the bottle drop…call and response 

IMG_4622.thumb.jpeg.dea179680cd8a00fd04cd0e7cab5c164.jpegIMG_4421.thumb.jpeg.c21b0e6a181bf913ed55ffa60defab30.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Props 1

7 hours ago, ndv said:

@cancelculttourist how long have you had it, what needs fixing?   

over a year, its leaking around the heads and  loosing pressure half way through runs...

from what i university of youboobed im going to have to replace these o rings and tighten some screws and ad a loctite kinda glue soo they dont come loose anymore. Gotta order the o rings and soo probably will have it fixed by the end of the next work week when i got time will keep posted with results.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cancelculttourist said:

over a year, its leaking around the heads and  loosing pressure half way through runs...

from what i university of youboobed im going to have to replace these o rings and tighten some screws and ad a loctite kinda glue soo they dont come loose anymore. Gotta order the o rings and soo probably will have it fixed by the end of the next work week when i got time will keep posted with results.

Interesting.  Sucks you have to replace o-rings and reinforce the seals on a year plus machine.   You may wanna check out a company called Master Bond.

Edited by ndv

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Interesting.  Sucks you have to replace o-rings and reinforce the seals on a year plus machine.   You may wanna check out a company called Master Bond.

Yeah apparently wouldn't have that problem if I bought one of the 10,000 dollar machines that Starbucks and some places have cause the fittings are titanium and not plastic I believe, Soo they don't wear out.

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Yeah apparently wouldn't have that problem if I bought one of the 10,000 dollar machines that Starbucks and some places have cause the fittings are titanium and not plastic I believe, Soo they don't wear out.

Thats tough fore to digest.  Franc has these coffee makers that start at 9k and I want one because the convince of top loading beans, as it is all touch screen and very convient UI along with a fresh cup of ground beans on the fly.  But this machine goes to crap on the convent store about every other month, 9k isn't worth it to me.

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1