Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New plant that is already dying I’ll try not to kill.   Breakfast game is always strong and hella greasy strangler.   Snow in April. Ridiculous New England. (Also later

WOKE UP EARLY, TOOK THE KIDS TO THE RIVER TO GO FISHING, GOT A LITTLE READING DONE, WEN’T FOR A DRIVE UP THE MOUNTAIN TO GET LUNCH AT A LITTLE ROAD SIZE SPOT. I GOT THE BRISKET TACOS. HEADED HOME, RAN

Going to try this on mobile....   Photos from a recent trip to CDMX, with bonus pix from Cancun & Tulum:   One of the oldest & most famous cantinas in Mexico:   

Posted Images

Didn’t even get a bite today. Which is unfortunate bc I just got a new steelhead recipe I wanted to try out. Always nice being in the water tho. 

This buck and I had a stare down for awhile. Dude blocked my path back, and wouldn’t back down. Eventually he got bored and kept walking. 

83EF07C6-EB50-4AA5-A7A8-B679AE584EDA.jpeg

F5A116A2-E063-4681-A54A-44D2E4B14DE5.jpeg

• Like 7
12 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

This buck and I had a stare down for awhile. Dude blocked my path back, and wouldn’t back down. Eventually he got bored and kept walking. 

F5A116A2-E063-4681-A54A-44D2E4B14DE5.jpeg

We're in the rut and he doesn't want you trying to steal his pussy

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
16 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

IMG_8652.thumb.JPG.969f211cdb8f425dadaf8c37dc20a9da.JPG

When my lady leaves women's mags laying around in the way I subtly (or sometimes not so subtly) change the covers with a sharpie.  It can be a while before she takes notice.  Luckily she usually finds it amusing.

Be nice if you took this to the stores and did this one mag at random.  And keep doing it until it gets national attention. 

You can just make out the Golden Gate from the Marina.

I forgot to take pics of the steakhouse- food was decent. Hella honeys walking around.

I also ended up as DD on the way home and got that Audi up to 113 mph - twin turbo on that thing rips.

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1
  • Props 2

@fat ralphy I remember early stages of sobriety I was still going to bars and clubs with friends and it was so weird at first because everyone was pretty much under the influence of alcohol or at least some thing.  The things I'd hear people (opposite sex) say to one another was utterly ridiculous so much it wouldn't haven't been said sober.  

I mean, pretty much for a very close example things like;  🙋‍♂️ HEY GiRL I wanna liCk your buttHole!  Right Now!

And she would be all like; OK! 🤭 LeTs Do iT on the DanCe flooorR.   

🤯