The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

IMG_8558.thumb.JPG.c5f31d17f287fb3fc3b933b55b00dbb1.JPG

The part about going to Asia that I hate- this shit is randomly thrown in everything

Always wanted to try it. I’ll fuggin eat anything though to be honest. That bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmerman was my favorite show til they cut it off.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

The part about going to Asia that I hate- this shit is randomly thrown in everything

I was in Japan and went on a fishing trip on a beautiful cold lake with Mt. Fuji in the background. We were catching little fish like that from a boat which I thought was pretty funny bc of the fishing I am used to is always try to catch the biggest fish. We then ate the fish for breakfast the next morning which I was not to psyched on bc fish for breakfast was not really appetizing for me.

• Truth 1

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

We then ate the fish for breakfast the next morning which I was not to psyched on bc fish for breakfast was not really appetizing for me.

?!  How's that?  You love fish, and for food to not be appetizing to you when we've seen how you eat.....

I'm not big on eating fish to begin with, so having those little fuckers sprinkled into everything 🤮  I will say though that the sushi I had overseas was excellent.

• Truth 1

6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

?!  How's that?  You love fish, and for food to not be appetizing to you when we've seen how you eat.....

I'm not big on eating fish to begin with, so having those little fuckers sprinkled into everything 🤮  I will say though that the sushi I had overseas was excellent.

I do enjoy fish, but at that time it is not something I had never eaten for breakfast or really wanted to ever eat for breakfast. I’m sure I was hungover and dehydrated also which did not help.

• Like 2

On 2/10/2024 at 10:54 AM, One Man Banned said:

looks like whitebait?

tastes great rolled in flour and deep fried.

the indonesians do a great dish ikan bilis

image.thumb.png.b35f7f18596d89f951659fa6fb0ce001.pngtasty but not sure if it's a meal thing or more as a snack. I've always been off my tits when i've eaten it.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

@Ko SprueOne that looks ace.

I love those dragons and the dragon dancing etc. 

midnight last night saw this fella on the outside of the glass looking like BeetlejuiceIMG_B2BB0AD16CE7-1.thumb.jpeg.56263ffd16904123712182845632d8b0.jpeg

this morning his larger cousin was inside. Until I took him out.

IMG_E7035B7DD46A-1.thumb.jpeg.93cc2ae55d53a8724d089a15ef94ca46.jpeg

book is starting to sell slowly.

One more sale and I reach the trigger pull stage. if no more sales then I pull the pin.

IMG_0496.thumb.jpg.f102ed3e40a1a32d28027d1ea2e332a7.jpg

• Like 6