The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

daughter's dance recital - wasn't allowed to take pics so turned phone brightness down and took pics anyway.

@SMdoubleXLbet tyou've done a lot of this over the years.(dance recitals I mean)IMG_8252.thumb.jpg.3ee988346dced6937c2e9c427d67659f.jpgIMG_8251.thumb.jpg.ef83fe4bb4781bde6c894502f4880b1d.jpg

pro tip: if you have an autistic kid that wants to run on stage its a good idea not to book front row.

that lady soent whole show grappling with the kid in the picture.

then big disgusting schnitzel ordered a big disgusting schnitzel ( see last thing you ate thread)

IMG_8250.thumb.jpg.db4221b2fbd79aa6e395dd8221e02e40.jpg

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

One other thing you sneaker heads may wanna get.  Check out Crepe it's a spray that keeps your shoes looking brand new. 

These are the real deal sneaker heads, my moneys on them spraying them down with all sorts of ill shit and polishing them up with a toothbrush before they hit the convention floor.

• Truth 2

24 minutes ago, ndv said:

Definitely post moar.   I have never been to a convention and hear the conventions are a great place to buy sneakers. 

We’re back at one on the 9th next month! Now that I’ve gone to one you know I’ve already planned the decor for the next tables they get on the 9th 

• Like 1
  • Props 1