Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pistol

The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/30/2020 at 10:34 AM, One Man Banned said:

sumac? the detail in the photo makes it look really strange haha..

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 5:08 PM, One Man Banned said:

IMG_5044.thumb.JPG.389e3a9bcc022ff70cf5ad3af60dd060.JPG

Hey for real my first reaction to this picture was "what kind of monster cuts their sandwhich this way?" Then I got into an argument with my wife about how the only way this was an acceptable way to cut your sandwhich was if you were on your way to cutting it into quarters. In 39 years I've never cut my sandwhiches this way and I think thats why I had such a violent reaction to it. Now that I have had about 30 minutes to weigh the pros and cons, I realize this is the only acceptable way to half a sandwhich unless its diagonal.

Props

• LOL! 4

13 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Hey for real my first reaction to this picture was "what kind of monster cuts their sandwhich this way?" Then I got into an argument with my wife about how the only way this was an acceptable way to cut your sandwhich was if you were on your way to cutting it into quarters. In 39 years I've never cut my sandwhiches this way and I think thats why I had such a violent reaction to it. Now that I have had about 30 minutes to weigh the pros and cons, I realize this is the only acceptable way to half a sandwhich unless its diagonal.

Props

image.thumb.png.2597624ea32188e88e35c98bf75b8465.png

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1123362788_IMG_5348copy.thumb.JPG.92d908b36277b0ec191252c84c1f78be.JPG

These newly hatched wrens have just left the nest for the first time and are learning to fly.  Here they're following their mom's (not pictured) lead that they can grab the wall and hang on.

• Like 3
  • Props 1

IMG_5327.thumb.JPG.b7f6ba7ffdd8090f95a6ffe87b45c8ff.JPG

Lot of bears in the area lately, been hearing about a mother and 2 cubs hanging around but saw nothing.  Walked out today and heard branches breaking.  Looked up 50-60' up there were the cubs.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

What part of the country are you in @One Man Banned?We supposedly have bears in MA but I haven’t seen one or heard from someone that did. There was a black bear way out on cape cod in the news a while ago, but I feel like someone was keeping it as a pet. Bears=cool

2 hours ago, where said:

What part of the country are you in @One Man Banned?We supposedly have bears in MA but I haven’t seen one or heard from someone that did. There was a black bear way out on cape cod in the news a while ago, but I feel like someone was keeping it as a pet. Bears=cool

Close.  I'd worry more about those Great Whites on Cape Cod.  I've heard of Black Bears in MA from someone who was sleeping outdoors.  I'd imagine you have them in the Berkshires and at the borders of VT, NH, and CT.  I feel high every time I see them, but there's also a lot to learn to coexist safely.  

This was the tornados exit wound out of the back of this neighborhood, across the lake and back into the woods on the other side.

20200804_120640.jpg

• Like 2