The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, LUGR said:

The Italian’s do not approve? I never knew it to be hardcore offensive.

it's probably not that racist anymore I mean we've had loads of movies like "the wog boy" etc.

it's not like the N word or some of the terms for indigenous australians or whatever.

But I wouldn't really feel comfortable using it.

my Father in law uses it describe bugs in vegetables  "the bloody wogs got into my tomatoes"

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

That night shot for the win. 

@SMdoubleXLI have seen Atmosphere like 3-4 times and they always puts on a good show.

I have seen them once or twice and they were good. Have a good friend who got offended when I told him I would rather go to a Nelly show than another Atmosphere show. This was back in the day, Nelly show would have been bussin f’real f’real.

I used to live a couple houses down from Aesop Rock for awhile and seen the Atmosphere dude out front the apt lurkin. That was the last time I saw Atmosphere.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@LUGR City shit - Aesop lived in SF for like 10 years or so……

Musically I prefer Aesop Rock to Atmosphere, my ex-wife was into Atmosphere. 

I was more into Atmosphere for a time. I hadn’t listened to either of them for years when I saw them on the street. I always just minded my own business in passing. My roommate who made beats gave Aesop some beats at the grocery store before we all moved out. His beats apparently didn’t make the cut for his next album lol.

• Like 1