The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

totally. it's upcycled, too. idk though, it is definitely questionable behavior on my part lol

I found a vegetable steamer basket on the ground in a loading zone once. It was in good shape and I still use it to this day. This was at a building with 106 units in it, so not exactly on the side of the highway. That cast iron is in really good shape. Don’t let these haters ruin your dreams.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

If he wants to be open and honest, @LUGRwould admit that he's also the guy who would "upcycle" into his wardrobe an old pair of jeans he found trackside in the dirt.

at least if they were Jnco

image.png.ac546f7b1ff43c5377bda4ad09ed465c.png

I would not. I already have more than 3 pairs of long pants and 2 pairs of shorts.

I did not have a vegetable steamer basket and do not have a high dollar cast iron.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2023 at 7:08 PM, One Man Banned said:

IMG_5243.thumb.JPG.aa81dde5908e2b1d94b17cb88fb528c1.JPG

The one that got away.  Camera fucked up, we had a nice moment where the bear stood up on its hind legs to look at me and we stood there watching each other before it moved on.

No. No. No.  

how are you ok with being that fucking close to iiiiiiitttttt?!?!??  I’m over here panicking just from seeing you got that close.  Noooooo

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

No. No. No.  

how are you ok with being that fucking close to iiiiiiitttttt?!?!??  I’m over here panicking just from seeing you got that close.  Noooooo

Lolz.  Then you won't like that I ran ahead of this bear so we would meet.  IDK, general study of bear behavior and a number of up close encounters at this point.  This bear had plenty of room to move on its own way, and wasn't acting defensively to me being there.  I think it stood up out of curiosity to get a better look so I stood where I was.  It wasn't lost on me in that moment that the bear was just a bit taller than I.

• Like 2