Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 hours ago, TreSixO said:

we all determined it must have been a falling stray, this is in a relatively nice rural area and theres some hills across the interstate. i didnt hear any gun shot, nobody did. just tennessee things

Big caliber like it had come from a long arm - thinking hunting rifle?

Really illustrates the importance of thinking about the back stop and why I cringe like fuck everytime the crazy A-rabs fire shit off in the air.

been about 20 years since I've eaten a chiko roll might have to rectify that plus a marathon springy next to it.

equal parts delicious and disgusting. @Hua Guofang where do you sit on the would I eat a chiko roll? question

IMG_7136.thumb.JPG.f37751e94e25c51ec5efb69378a0ffee.JPG

image.png.d62a32f90fded96b5fe391b4f7e0f535.png

reckon I should start charging this fella rent he's been kicking around for about 3 weeks now.

he's actually not that big - maybe 4 inches across the widest legs.this is one occasion I wish I had a selfie stick - get a bit closer with my phone.

D6F80D39-25D4-45C4-9741-9E6A8521F9F3.thumb.JPG.0856c4dc021b50d5b1136fe49022267c.JPG

• Like 2

Just because I COULD eat a Chiko roll doesn't mean I WOULD.

I just don't really do fast food other than subway and Chikos are pretty much the bottom of the fast food chain.

Mum wouldn't ever let me eat them when I was a kid either.

Gotta love the advertising angle, though. man-headed hooker on a Harley, none of which has anything to do with food at all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Gotta love the advertising angle, though. man-headed hooker on a Harley, none of which has anything to do with food at all.

trippy to imagine the man headed hooker is now somebody's grandma.

slightly improved on the manhead in the following decades

image.png.ca09bdb1cca1d86571cc2d5c2c3af086.png

49 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

reckon I should start charging this fella rent he's been kicking around for about 3 weeks now.

he's actually not that big - maybe 4 inches across the widest legs.this is one occasion I wish I had a selfie stick - get a bit closer with my phone.

D6F80D39-25D4-45C4-9741-9E6A8521F9F3.thumb.JPG.0856c4dc021b50d5b1136fe49022267c.JPG

Put his ass on the lease!  You can tell how big he is compared to the shadow of your phone 

what kind of spider is that? 

9 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

it's a Huntsman spider. Male I'm 90% sure 

Very common and pretty much harmless. munch their way through loads of insects.

There's one in the bottom of my orange tree that is much bigger. he keeps to his world I keep to mine.

How's it feel to walk into its web though (unless they burrow)?  Reminds me of banana spiders in Florida or similar sized spiders in Asia.  If they stay in their own lane then cool, but I'd hate to be running through brush and run into their web.

• Truth 1