The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

I am really curious to know how far this internet shit goes..

There are forums where people post only that, grow ups, step by step instructions, harvests etc.

None of them seem to be getting busted. I am high and paranoid all day, if i had some shit growing in my closet, i would never post it. But, i would still like to know how far can officials go with some flicks that some kid posted on a forum? Can they use it in court as hard evidence.

Do they even bust people like that? Is there a special internet detective task force? (im sure there is, casek tell em) Im always asking my self these questions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't worry, law enforcement never looks at graffiti forums, they never uses those type of pictures to get a search warrant either.

I mean all those people getting caught, even members on here that had news articles about them getting caught don't exist.

Even if they did I'm sure photobucket wouldn't give up his IP address.

Word, i mean, you got to be doing something a bit more fucked up than having a 2 lamp operation going on for officials to spy on you like that for evidence.

Edit/ i did hear stories about people getting fucked in the game by posting graff flicks specially clean trains and commuters.

I'm not trying to preach here and could care less what happens if it don't involve me, that said I should also say I would never post that.

I mean it's cool and all, and you know I love weed, but the little hype you can get isn't worth the risk IMO.

Some dude was in the news last year, he was posting graff pics in some little dickwater town in GA and typing too much info.

A piggie happened upon his thread and next thing you know dude is getting pork raped pretty hard.

He caught a heavy sentence, it's all luck of the draw and what your local piggies see online.

Some of these dudes peep the oontz in their free time just to get a leg up on the next promotion.

I mean, chances are you will be OK, especially with graffiti unless there is an active investigation to find you.

But drugs are an entirely different game, I don't know much about how that shit goes down and whats "big" enough for them to look into.

I will say this though, it's not really worth telling all your boys IRL that you grow, let alone providing concrete evidence of it online for everyone.

If by chance a local piggie is browsing through and recognises a local street sign or something familiar placing you in their area,

I'd put money on them getting an easy warrant that you practically handed to them.

• Like 1

Word, i mean, you got to be doing something a bit more fucked up than having a 2 lamp operation going on for officials to spy on you like that for evidence.

Edit/ i did hear stories about people getting fucked in the game by posting graff flicks specially clean trains and commuters.

exactly.

first of all people, i live in OAKSTERDAM.

the cops here DONT GIVE A FUCK about a 1500 watt operation. my shit is small pickles. shit they dont even care about big time grows. bay area rappers openly flaunt their connections and none of them get busted. If Berner and San Quinn one day get wrapped for selling herbs, then maybe i will tone back. my neighborhood is FULL of drug dealers, killers, all sorts of sketchy folk. i am invisible to law enforcement here. you guys really dont know where i stay, this isnt some suburb in middle america, im talkin about EAST OAKLAND guys, there are a hundred more serious problems out there and the cops know it too.

also, forums i frequent, people are posting huge grows that yeild hundreds of thousands of dollars, the cops have been pretty much nonexistant about that. my operation is not for profit, it barely covers my bills and personal smoke. it is legal under Prop 215 SB 420. :p

also, i am not a big time graffiti writer at all, i garuntee vandal squads dont have my profile, i barely have 10 tags running my area. i dont see how they are gonna charge me with vandalism because i have some paint covered jackets.

I'm not trying to preach here and could care less what happens if it don't involve me, that said I should also say I would never post that.

I mean it's cool and all, and you know I love weed, but the little hype you can get isn't worth the risk IMO.

Some dude was in the news last year, he was posting graff pics in some little dickwater town in GA and typing too much info.

A piggie happened upon his thread and next thing you know dude is getting pork raped pretty hard.

He caught a heavy sentence, it's all luck of the draw and what your local piggies see online.

Some of these dudes peep the oontz in their free time just to get a leg up on the next promotion.

I mean, chances are you will be OK, especially with graffiti unless there is an active investigation to find you.

But drugs are an entirely different game, I don't know much about how that shit goes down and whats "big" enough for them to look into.

I will say this though, it's not really worth telling all your boys IRL that you grow, let alone providing concrete evidence of it online for everyone.

If by chance a local piggie is browsing through and recognises a local street sign or something familiar placing you in their area,

I'd put money on them getting an easy warrant that you practically handed to them.

Seriously, no joke.

Some kid around here put a picture of his plant on some weed forum and he got raided and fucked.

But,

I smoked waaayy to much weed today.

sorry i dont wanna hihjack the thread or anything, but you guys are too worried about the police. here in the east bay the police are pretty much nonexistant. you have to be in some straight gangbanging kilo selling shit to catch heat out here by the Feds and DEA. shit look at Cake TKO, dude pretty much killed the east bay, everyone knows who he is, and he hasnt caught a single charge.

same with grows, i have like 3 clubs around me that sell pot 24/7 for stupid profit, cops dont even care about that ish.

I am really curious to know how far this internet shit goes..

There are forums where people post only that, grow ups, step by step instructions, harvests etc.

None of them seem to be getting busted. I am high and paranoid all day, if i had some shit growing in my closet, i would never post it. But, i would still like to know how far can officials go with some flicks that some kid posted on a forum? Can they use it in court as hard evidence.

Do they even bust people like that? Is there a special internet detective task force? (im sure there is, casek tell em) Im always asking my self these questions.

Most growing forums have servers based in AMsterdam or Europe where the US cops cant get to it. there have been tireless debates about internet security on all those growing forums, and the funny thing is, there hasnt been a single case about cops pulling IPs to link grow rooms. every bust story is due to snitches, infareds, stealing power, snitches, snitches, snitches.

even if they wrapped me right now, broke down my door. unless they have a witness or snitch, i can still lawyer up and wiggle out of this, claiming it wasnt mine, blah blah blah. its harder for prosecutors to do their job than most of you think. shit and combined with the fact that i live in CA, i can cop a plea bargain and do drug treatment instead of jail time, plus i would be a first time offender. im not doing anything more than 1 year IF i get wrapped.

cheers.

Decided to use iphone camera last night and shoot mad pics today:

2009_06_09_063409.jpg

Woke up, took picture of alarm clock

actual time (clock is wrong) 6:34 am

2009_06_09_063432.jpg

Hit snooze, caught 5 minutes more zzzz's

6:34

2009_06_09_063941.jpg

Getting out of bed, took picture to put my weed fro on blast for the oontz.

6:41

2009_06_09_064444.jpg

Wifey got to keep the bed when we split, I'm using the guest air mattress for now.

Pretty comfortable though, probably not the best thing to fuck on.

6:44

2009_06_09_070237.jpg

Shaved, brushed my teef, and hopped into the shower.

washed my face first and my ass and balls last (ghostface put me on to this) hahaha

7:02

2009_06_09_071404.jpg

qtipped the ears - check,

Deodorant - check,

Baby lotion - check

7:14

2009_06_09_072542.jpg

Put on work clothes, keep my boots in the ride if I need them and don't wear the hoody while working though.

Always have the camera slung over the shoulder.

7:25

2009_06_09_075637.jpg

Hopped the BQE to the Williamsburg, first spot I got sent was in SOHO

Running late though, should start at 8:00am, my boss covers for me.

7:56

2009_06_09_081157.jpg

Parked the work truck at the first spot and grabbed a large McCoffee.

Only five minutes late, Ended up sitting in my truck till 10:00 Am

Customer never showed up, easy money.

8:11

2009_06_09_084600.jpg

Started raining hard out there, finally listened to all of El Prez and Dale Danja's Perfect Strangers Album.

Not too bad, not really bump in the hood music but it's all right.

Flicked a bomb and a half buffed extinguisher throw.

8:46

2009_06_09_084822.jpg

Noticed the Jewish Killroy on this street art.

8:48

2009_06_09_103828.jpg

Got to the next spot and took a walk, nothing good to flick except this puddle.

10:32

2009_06_09_104002.jpg

Went around the block flickin.

10:40

2009_06_09_112801.jpg

After actually fixing something that took about 20 minutes I walked around for a while.

11:28

2009_06_09_112815.jpg

More roaming around Lower East Side

11:28

2009_06_09_113010.jpg

11:30

2009_06_09_113019.jpg

11:30

2009_06_09_113041.jpg

Still 11:30

2009_06_09_113815.jpg

11:38

2009_06_09_143918.jpg

Got tired of taking pictures, last one 2:39

End

Thought I'd contribute for once, as I like this thread. Few pointers to start with:

1 I have a shit camera

2.This is over a couple of days from last week

3.No graff n dance or drugs within.

Field trip - nice to get out of the office!

oontz01.jpg

Woke up and this old fella was in the car park

oontz02.jpg

Plenty of rain = plenty of birds

oontz03.jpg

Measured some grass - it was fucking tall!

oontz04.jpg

Termite mound. I'm crouching though, this is a small mound

oontz05.jpg

Plenty o these fuckers

oontz06.jpg

Benchin' :lol:

oontz07.jpg

These things are gnarly as - for chasing cattle through the bush

oontz08.jpg

Sammich. Hand made - as in I put a slice of bread in my hand, filled it with my other hand, ate it

oontz09.jpg

Ate sammich here. Fuck yes!

oontz10.jpg

sweet lunch spot.

Hope you enjoyed.:)

• Like 5

awesome flicks as per Mercer, fire from Mr. Darcy too.

Haahaha Super High Me, the Doug Benson flick? Pretty sure I saw that. "Famous Amos's evil cousin Heinous Anus" hahahah nh

:lol:

yup...that movie was funny.

this movie was good, but the first half was him NOT smoking weed .. sure the stand-up was funny, but i was waiting for him to get super baked and do some funny shit ... then when the 30 days are up and he starts smoking there's hardly any more lol's than in the first half. that song at the end was pretty dope though.