The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am going to high school this coming year, I aint that young

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Ahite, ima need some confirmation that lil jumpin ass ninja is @Ray40kid brother or cuzin or some shit......If that is you my guy you too damn young to be up in no forum life😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Ahite, ima need some confirmation that lil jumpin ass ninja is @Ray40kid brother or cuzin or some shit......If that is you my guy you too damn young to be up in no forum life😂

I thought so too, but considering the enternet age @Ray40lives in, I kinda wish I had access to an outlet to a whole bunch of people that have been through it all and if need be, I could at least get some advice/perspective outside family/friends.   

I guess what I am trying to say is, if Ray40 needed to ask the forum a question about whatever, there are a lot of us that could give our opinion/advice that wouldn't lead him into any trouble.  *Unless Ray40 you wanna get into trouble, then yeah, you probably would get an internet lashing. 

IDK 🤷‍♂️ .  But Yes, @NightmareOnElmStreet part   does agree with you. I wouldn't let any of my kids on here if had some. But then again they could be since anon.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ray40 said:

I will admit I am probably a little to young to see some of this nasty grown man shit

I joined when I was 15? maybe. Yea theres some gnarly stuff on here, the internet used to be a bit more wild west and hard to avoid that kinda stuff. Now is all very organized and you have to seek it out more.

1 hour ago, ndv said:

@Bojangles shed some light. 

Oh...hey gang,

Well, I joined the site officially (as Bojangles) around 2001 but was on here with random names before that. So, I would have been around 24 or so at the time. I'm 43 now. You might be thinking I was younger because of that kid pic of me (current profile pic) that became sort of a meme around here back in the day. That pic was taken around, 1988 or 89. 

Damn, I'm old.

Wonk Saggin.

Edited by Bojangles
  • Like 6
  • Truth 1
  • Props 3
  • LOL! 1