The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, where said:

What part of the country are you in @One Man Banned?We supposedly have bears in MA but I haven’t seen one or heard from someone that did. There was a black bear way out on cape cod in the news a while ago, but I feel like someone was keeping it as a pet. Bears=cool

Close.  I'd worry more about those Great Whites on Cape Cod.  I've heard of Black Bears in MA from someone who was sleeping outdoors.  I'd imagine you have them in the Berkshires and at the borders of VT, NH, and CT.  I feel high every time I see them, but there's also a lot to learn to coexist safely.  

@ndvI fucking hate rich people dude. This was like a quarter mile from my house so I hit out on foot and spent the day volunteering to help elderly people in the community clear their yards out for free and informing them on how to go about filing their insurance claims and what companies in the area were reputable. I got told to fuck off by about 75% of the people I talked to.

@One Man Bannedare you dealing with the aftermath of Isaiah too?

Edited by mr.yuck

56 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I fucking hate rich people dude. This was like a quarter mile from my house so I hit out on foot and spent the day volunteering to help elderly people in the community clear their yards out for free and informing them on how to go about filing their insurance claims and what companies in the area were reputable. I got told to fuck off by about 75% of the people I talked to.

Sorry to hear that, Man.  I guess these days nobody wants advise anymore.  But they sure didn't mind you cleaning up, huh?

• LOL! 1

IMG_20200808_180235.thumb.jpg.1f9b9e513dc8c2a0dc33a51bd90bdd49.jpg

Who will make them pay?

IMG_20200808_181628.thumb.jpg.12342f9fe9f0e134235bd7b50c63dfcc.jpg

Nothing special but I am sure the owner is proud of it, heard him talking on the phone while I checked mine to order some take out, a picture of him with the car would have been mighty propper but I am too shy to ask and not a dick to take a low pro shot.

IMG_20200809_104234.jpg.6a38664c7c4bb75604bd7ab5da6e23ba.jpg

Typical waterfall in the National Park south of Cleveland, nice place to explore, easy to ditch the crowds by going off trail.

• Like 5
  • Props 1