The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yesterday's pies.  Was stepping out the door when a last second call from homie meant that it wasn't going to be a solo mission.  Rubber to pavement, many miles over the mountains & through the woods for a line to ourselves in 90 degree weather.  You know it's fucking hot when your forearms are sweating, when you pull your gloves off and sweat runs out.  Over some more mountains to soak in the rapids of this shallow river.  Afterward, I totally murdered that sandwich without empathy or remorse.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

On 7/20/2020 at 5:08 PM, One Man Banned said:

IMG_5044.thumb.JPG.389e3a9bcc022ff70cf5ad3af60dd060.JPG

Hey for real my first reaction to this picture was "what kind of monster cuts their sandwhich this way?" Then I got into an argument with my wife about how the only way this was an acceptable way to cut your sandwhich was if you were on your way to cutting it into quarters. In 39 years I've never cut my sandwhiches this way and I think thats why I had such a violent reaction to it. Now that I have had about 30 minutes to weigh the pros and cons, I realize this is the only acceptable way to half a sandwhich unless its diagonal.

Props

• LOL! 4