The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, thanks, mate. The doctors and nurses tell us that we had a little girl, but I'm worried that we may have given human form to the devil itself. I become most convinced of this at around 4am each morning.

CBR is now mountain biking capital, which suits me perfectly. Now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing too many parks around here.

• Like 2

On 8/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, Hua Guofang said:

Yeah, thanks, mate. The doctors and nurses tell us that we had a little girl, but I'm worried that we may have given human form to the devil itself. I become most convinced of this at around 4am each morning.

CBR is now mountain biking capital, which suits me perfectly. Now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing too many parks around here.

if you're ever down Adelaide way my area has a pretty good set up Mountain biking wise. Get on train at My station go uphill to second last stop, bike  back down to my station in time for next train back up hill.

On the weekend it's rammed with kids doing it - hope my son gets into it!

Congrats on the little girl/devil combo!