The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

how good is that seth wiske combo????

@Hua Guofang what an election hey?

Yeah, nuts. Glad Abbott is history but wish his inbred brother Dutton was too. Can't beleive the ALP got turfed after swapping leaders but the LNP survived. I reckon if you had a different leader the ALP would have gotten up. Meh, I like neither of them anyway, I just want the social conservatives to be kicked out no matter which party they're in.

OPH had a 'super-booth' where anyone from any electorate could vote. It was my wife's first time voting (no, she's not THAT young, she just became a citizen) so I felt it was a pretty profound place to cast her first ballot.

The pic of the tent embassy was for you as well. It's grown a fair bit in the few years I've been here.

22 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Yeah, nuts. Glad Abbott is history but wish his inbred brother Dutton was too. Can't beleive the ALP got turfed after swapping leaders but the LNP survived. I reckon if you had a different leader the ALP would have gotten up. Meh, I like neither of them anyway, I just want the social conservatives to be kicked out no matter which party they're in.

OPH had a 'super-booth' where anyone from any electorate could vote. It was my wife's first time voting (no, she's not THAT young, she just became a citizen) so I felt it was a pretty profound place to cast her first ballot.

The pic of the tent embassy was for you as well. It's grown a fair bit in the few years I've been here.

How did I miss the tent embassy shot? cheers man!

ridiculous how it turned out. would have loved the racist potato to have gone but will take Abbott gone as consolation.

I follow hundreds of graffers from round Australia on insta and every second instagram story on Saturday was some twerp proudly doing a donkey vote which is infuriating.

Each vote might not mean much but damn the apathy is terrible.

congrats on your wife becoming a citizen!

Edited by Schnitzel

• 2 weeks later...

flew to NZ the other night for work

about halfway across the Tasman sea spotted an electrical storm below us.

tried to take some pics but lightning isn't super cooperative.

still it looked so good.

crap photos but best i could do.

IMG_3632.JPG

IMG_3593.JPG

IMG_3580.JPG

• Like 3
  • Props 3

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

I broke open this mud dauber thing today to find it chock full  o' spiders. 

Fucking weird/gnarly

Never heard them called daubers before, had to look it up and then saw that they eat spiders and maintain a stash of them.  Also helps explain the spider/wasp ratio around me.  Learned sumthin new thanks to you & 12oz.

• Truth 2