The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

lol...had some bugs inside today, but not for the same reason

brought in 4 or 5 pissed off honey bees that were on my clothes after i came back in from a visit to the hives (for likely the last time until later in the spring..).

they stung me today too. one in my belly, wrist, and pretty nasty one just below my eye which looks pretty nasty.

Mess with the honey you get the stinger.

• Truth 2

5 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

lol...had some bugs inside today, but not for the same reason

brought in 4 or 5 pissed off honey bees that were on my clothes after i came back in from a visit to the hives (for likely the last time until later in the spring..).

they stung me today too. one in my belly, wrist, and pretty nasty one just below my eye which looks pretty nasty.

Wypipo. Will never understand the keeper of the bees. Fuck. That. Shit. Lolol. Glad you didn’t get my girled son. 

• Like 1

IMG_8797.thumb.JPG.23a6e2c4696e8e02df37630e713c411a.JPG

They still even make this?  Used to come in a glass bottle and liked it as a kid.  One time I got one and some candy from the store.  They put it in a paper bag and I was drinking it from the bag and looking like a 12 or 13yo  punk kid.  Finish and throw it in the trash as some cop rolls up who tried to make like what was I just drinking.  I tell him soda and he tells me to retrieve it out the trash.  I tell him I'm not doing anything wrong and to get it himself.  He does, and then looks like an asshole since it's an empty soda bottle.

• LOL! 1