The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Damn I thought the beard was just a rad fashion statement......I didn't know it carried actual religious meanings.....still bump the beard......always.

i thought that too

i mean i'm not saying anything, that's cool you're muslim, infact it makes it more interesting. because i don't know many caucasian muslims, so that's even more amazing, and then the fact you're on 12oz

i'm just mind boggled, but you do remind me of aukai collins

wait haha you blurred the animal faces too that's super cool status, hahaha

I have a completely non-this-thread-related question for you Dawood. After seeing pictures of your family i realize now that everyone in your family is a Muslim. With that being said, did you give your children the choice/will you give your children a choice to practice religion of their choice. Also, was your wife a Muslim when you married her or did she convert after marriage?

well, when they're adults and living on their own they can convert to Marvin the martian's space gun religion but while they're in my house they'll be muslims. If you're asking will we be taking trips to the synagogues, churches and temples of our area, then no, we won't be doing that. I believe in Islam, so I teach them Islam, but they have their own minds and honestly I don't want them to be muslim just because my wife and I are. It's much better for them and they'll be stronger in their beliefs if they have their own experiences that lead them to Islam instead of just being nominal muslims that practice wishy washy only when people are looking. For now. I teach them that Islam is the right way of life because I believe that. Other than that, they do most things everybodys kid does all the while keeping it hood.

dawood got a bitch on lock. cant even she her face! nigga WHAT! thanks for the pics, i love the zoo.

that comment was un-appropriate. Trust me if she was covering like that for me she would have taken it off a long time ago. She does it for religious and modesty reasons not cause I got it on lock.

Ok, so I woke up and sat in a cube until 5pm. I did not take pics of this because its not interesting at all.

After that I got home I drank cheap beer in a nice glass.

IMG_0105.jpg

I gangstergrilled outside - yes it was like zero degrees out /nokidding.

IMG_0109.jpg

My Dog watched.

IMG_0113.jpg

Popo were watching.

IMG_0112.jpg

I went to sleep.

• Like 1