Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pistol

The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

hasn't this thread been started 300 times

regardless, make this a day in your life 2008

i'll post tommorow, imma get on this shit

king of the jungle

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00701.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

and two of my favorite ladies.

DSC00703.jpg

I don't care what anybody says...giraffes are the coolest looking animals on the

planet. I want a giraffe all over print coat.

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

quick bathroom stop.

DSC00707.jpg

and we're on the bus to go get some grub

DSC00708.jpg

oh yeah!! time to grub...

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

BUUURP

DSC00710.jpg

we're back on the road...one more stop....

DSC00714.jpg

and if there's one thing I learned on this adventure.....

DSC00709.jpg

• Like 1

I have a completely non-this-thread-related question for you Dawood. After seeing pictures of your family i realize now that everyone in your family is a Muslim. With that being said, did you give your children the choice/will you give your children a choice to practice religion of their choice. Also, was your wife a Muslim when you married her or did she convert after marriage?

Damn I thought the beard was just a rad fashion statement......I didn't know it carried actual religious meanings.....still bump the beard......always.

Damn I thought the beard was just a rad fashion statement......I didn't know it carried actual religious meanings.....still bump the beard......always.

i thought that too

i mean i'm not saying anything, that's cool you're muslim, infact it makes it more interesting. because i don't know many caucasian muslims, so that's even more amazing, and then the fact you're on 12oz

i'm just mind boggled, but you do remind me of aukai collins

wait haha you blurred the animal faces too that's super cool status, hahaha

I have a completely non-this-thread-related question for you Dawood. After seeing pictures of your family i realize now that everyone in your family is a Muslim. With that being said, did you give your children the choice/will you give your children a choice to practice religion of their choice. Also, was your wife a Muslim when you married her or did she convert after marriage?

well, when they're adults and living on their own they can convert to Marvin the martian's space gun religion but while they're in my house they'll be muslims. If you're asking will we be taking trips to the synagogues, churches and temples of our area, then no, we won't be doing that. I believe in Islam, so I teach them Islam, but they have their own minds and honestly I don't want them to be muslim just because my wife and I are. It's much better for them and they'll be stronger in their beliefs if they have their own experiences that lead them to Islam instead of just being nominal muslims that practice wishy washy only when people are looking. For now. I teach them that Islam is the right way of life because I believe that. Other than that, they do most things everybodys kid does all the while keeping it hood.

haha the blurred out animal faces woke me up. i always like these threads - but i never contribute. i will say i will (i will), but will forget.

haha no shit. you expecting a coke orgy with hookers in a cheap motel room, but instead saw dawood with family day at the zoo.

dawood got a bitch on lock. cant even she her face! nigga WHAT! thanks for the pics, i love the zoo.

The zoo is always fun.We have the Audubon Zoo and thay always keep it gangsta.

haha no shit. you expecting a coke orgy with hookers in a cheap motel room, but instead saw dawood with family day at the zoo.

HAHAHAHA

yeah forreal

i like how hood your family keeps it dawood.

dawood got a bitch on lock. cant even she her face! nigga WHAT! thanks for the pics, i love the zoo.

that comment was un-appropriate. Trust me if she was covering like that for me she would have taken it off a long time ago. She does it for religious and modesty reasons not cause I got it on lock.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now