The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Went to an outdoor fest and saw some bands.

Gwar had an angsty teen goth Hitler decapitated and he sprayed blood for a bit.  They also tore Trump apart, they also raped a few child cadavers but wife wasn’t super stoked on that.  

Then Slayer did Slayer things.  

D930E9D9-646A-4E12-996D-7697D85F57A6.jpeg

3C5FF5BA-72C3-4D74-BF35-109AA8677D7F.jpeg

EECC0E98-D94D-4EF1-97D5-606181BE72F1.jpeg

0EA9B622-1792-4938-9E00-5C168A803D9D.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Props 1

On 7/9/2019 at 7:43 AM, fat ralphy said:

Some randoms in the theme park pictures. I really am not a fan of the whole theme park thing but as a parent, 40% of things I do are things I don’t really want to.

I dis like seeing the film studio and production shit. Super pumped about the Back to the Future set.

A68E795E-742A-4FAC-9B87-4A9E897EA748.jpeg

Any explanation of what movie this was from? The M2 Bradley looks reverse image or is that a reverse image?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ko SprueOne said:

Any explanation of what movie this was from? The M2 Bradley looks reverse image or is that a reverse image?

I can't recall for sure what movie it was used in - the image is not reversed. The lens on my phone was wet from some mist that was sprayed earlier, that likely affected the photo quality. The actually cannon barrel is PVC and I think the frame has gotten warped from sitting out for so long. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ko SprueOne said:

Your camera lens and the photo quality is fine. It just seems like the driver hatch and engine access hatch is reversed. I don't recall seeing this movie. Looking in to this now.

My lady is saying it was from Jurassic Park 2 - idk bro. If you figure it out shoot an update.

Watched this cicada killer wasp prep this katydid for a while.  It was gnarly, dude systematically removed the legs one by one. At that point my dog got interested so in order to avoid her getting stung I left. When I came back a few minutes later all of it was gone.  That katydid has to be 2x + the weight of the wasp. 

20190727_075749.jpg

• Like 4