So...

Smacky636

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

It's cool. I've dated girls like this before. It's all bad.

It's gonna be one of these two scenarios if she doesn't handle biz- you have to deal with some fruitcake ex who doesn't get it, or she takes shit that HE did to her out on YOU.

Either way, you end up wanting to choke someone, and that ain't good. Volatile situations are a good thing to avoid.

And, no, I don't hit or choke women. I'd be lying if I said it hadn't crossed my mind a few times, though.

my grandfather told me i was gonna die when he was babysitting me when i was young.

me·tas·ta·size /məˈtæstəˌsaɪz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[muh-tas-tuh-sahyz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–verb (used without object), -sized, -siz·ing. 1. Pathology. (of malignant cells or disease-producing organisms) to spread to other parts of the body by way of the blood or lymphatic vessels or membranous surfaces.

2. to spread injuriously: Street gangs have metastasized in our city.

3. to transform, esp. into a dangerous form: The KGB metastasized after the fall of the Soviet Union. Truth metastasized into lurid fantasy.

Also, especially British, me·tas·ta·sise.

if i were smacky:

a short essay by casek

if i were smacky and was headed for imminent death, i would not be afraid of anything, even

abusive crazy boyfriend guy of bartender chick i want to fuck on.

i would walk around with my chin up and my chest out, ready to fuck some shit up at any time. like the a-team, but no crazy black guy who's afraid to fly. and no van.

after i did said smashing, i would go home and line myself up some oxyconton. that's to help with the pain in my body from the FUCKING CANCER EATING IT'S WAY TO MY SOUL!

and then i'd dance n' graff the night away, pretending carmen electra was still young and smokey robinson was still cool.

the end.

Guest shai_hulud

I sense a tongue in cheek here about the cancer thing. :rolleyes:

Beating up ex-boyfriends is a lame thing to do. Let her dad handle that, that's his job.

The beating a father can give to a creep who won't leave his daughter alone is something to be witnessed at least once in a lifetime. It is truly an awe-inspiring event, right up there with watching a volcanic eruption or a tornado. I've seen two in my life, and I tell ya...it's not a pretty sight.

I, fortunately, learned at an early age that my dignity is more important than any relationship, and walk away from them. Thus, I have avoided any ass-whoopings of biblical proportions handed out by Angry Dad.

damn, bee thats rough...I had this cuban chick ridin' in my old honda accord (before I was married) arguing with her abusive bf on the cell phone. She was "so done with that nigga"

while she was in the ride with me...before and after I smashed for a few weeks..."that nigga" she was "so done with" was punching her in the grill again....I was patrick Swaaaayze...on her.

/nodrama

that all I want is to fuck

and I must treat women like shit for them to be more attracted to me

know the ladder system well

you don't have to treat them like shit, it just helps alot.

joking...

anyway, what the guy is trying to say with the ladder theory is that

you just have to be "not interested" to get some.

Guest shai_hulud

I think my friend Dan broke it down really well, using me for an example.

"You know, *****....I tried to set you up with some nice girls here and there over the years, because I think you're a good guy. You never were interested in them. You'd be nice, but you'd never hit it off with them. However, all the crazy drama hoes that I tried to keep away from you, well...you'd either find them or they would find you somehow, and I just don't understand why one of the nicest guys I know ends up in some of the most chaotic, fucked up relationships."

I said, "Just be grateful you'll never have to date me and find out, I guess."