So...

Smacky636

So.. heres the skinny. I am an owner of a promotion company with 2 of my friends, we have been throwing parties at a location since September. Now the said location has this one nice ass bartender. At the first party my one who rocks a good game started to kick it 2 her, she respectfully declined by giving dude a fugazi #.

Fast forward to last party, December 22nd, Ma starts to talk to me and i make no real advances towards her. I'm basically playing cool cuz my boy couldn't cop it so i'm like fuck it i'll just kick it with her at the bar. So night winds down and i drive my one boy who is bombed outta his mind home about a good 35min away. I ask Ma if she wants to keep me company on the way home. She's down, so i'm like bet. We do whatever, whatever chillin on the way down and on the way back i get to talking. Here are the cards that i am dealt.

Chick moved to NJ from VA with her man of 3 years. They met outta High School and stayed since. He beats her. She has tried to leave. Folks told her that she got into the mess with him against their wishes she has to get out on her own and come back home. She dont wanna go home and she has 2 friends up here. 1 of which will offer her a place to stay. she dont want dude in her life.

Chick is mad cool not the usual snotty chicks from the area. In my mind def something to keep at bay. i told old girl to dip on dude and move out cuz she def doesnt wanna move home and to enroll back in school which dude has been putting a lock on. Basically i told her she's chill in my book from what i know about her minus fucked situation of an abusive bf that wont let her bounce. I told her i'm not doing shit unless she's out.

Now question. Based off of the limited notes i gave all of you, whats your imput.

I have a good idea of what i wanna do but am looking for others opinions.

:confused: :D ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. she wont leave her abusive boyfriend

2. she wont fuck you

3. she will do nothing but blow up your phone asking for advice and telling you her sad stories, while all the while you're single and able to be with her and provide a better life

4. she wont give a fuck about you and continue to do #3, and #1

too much drama dude

move the fuck on

thanks for the input hayabusa.

she did split once when they both moved to VA. Dude pulled a 180 and did the lovey dovey shit she likes and her dumbass took him back only for him to revert back to mr prick. no she is basically in a situational bind waiting for her friend to come back to nj after the first. (in florida for new years with family) so that they can move out. she dont want him knowing anything about bouncing. More like he comes home from work and she is gone type shit, feel me?

Guest shai_hulud

Someone who drops all that on me gets the, "Well, hope that works out for you, call me when it's all sorted out and we'll go from there" treatment.

Especially if I just met them. She's just looking for sympathy, so don't be that dude. Don't be mean about it, just tell her you're in school and have a job and you can't do much right now. Meaning, "I'm not gonna be your shoulder to cry on while you don't do shit about it."

If she wanted to go home, she'd go to the Salvation Army or a women's shelter, and they'd give her the money for a bus ticket. Seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I feel for people who are in abusive situations. But, it sounds like you're coming up and if you let this sidetrack you, you'll regret it.

its usually not the best thing to start fucking people who work for you/with you/etc.

hayabusa basically broke it down; you'll just wind up being her personal shrink, because if she really wanted to leave homeboy she would. sounds like a weak minded dumb girl.

it's fucking blocked cuz i'm at work so i'll read when i get home. until then everyone comment and i'll wait, read, and then post. until then...

here's an introduction, you gotta read this. it will make you grow up quick.

Foundations of Ladder Theory

Sally: We are just going to be friends, OK?

Harry: Great, friends. It's the best thing...You realize, of course, that we can never be friends.

Sally: Why not?

Harry: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape, or form - is that men and women can't be friends, because the sex part always gets in the way.

Sally: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.

Harry: No, you don't.

Sally: Yes, I do.

Harry: No, you don't.

Sally: Yes, I do.

Harry: You only think you do.

Sally: You're saying I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?

Harry: No, what I'm saying is they all want to have sex with you.

Sally: They do not.

Harry: Do too.

Sally: They do not.

Harry: Do too.

Sally: How do you know?

Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.

Sally: So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive.

Harry: No, you pretty much want to nail them, too.

Sally: What if they don't want to have sex with you?

Harry: Doesn't matter, because the sex thing is already out there, so the friendship is ultimately doomed, and that is the end of the story.

dont get me wrong

sure smash

but

ggirls like this want attention, they want someone to pour their shit out to all the time

and they always hope their man will change

so when the guy pulls a nice sweet guy thing for about a week, shes gone and back at it because shes still in love and is hoping to somehow salvage everything and is blind to the fact that there is nothing there to slavage regardless of how hard she tries

dont get trapped as the shoulder to cry on guy while she gets her bearings back and fucks some other dude in the end

trust me

if it were me, this would def., not be worth the trouble/effort