Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

Official Fight CLub Thread

Its been a couple months since i have had the pleasure of Chin checking some chump, but New years is around the corner and you never know Late christmas present maybe?

Any stories from the Weekend?

And remember what happens in fight club stays in fight club.

dubstepa.jpg

This is my little crew right here...

The Electric Eliminators...yeah, you might have heard of us.

the-warriors-20051012101714231.jpg

We be dancin' and graffin'

last night me and my boy got into a scrap with like 6 dudes...1 had a fuckin golf club. we won. i disarmed the one nigga and then threw him on the ground and proceeded to stomping his face out. my boy slammed one of the other dudes onto a car hood. and dented the fuck out of it. there was and old man out of the group. i jawed him.... but later i kinda felt bad... we fucked all them niggas up.

..yeah

img.30304_t.jpg

I dont know what it is but if im not ready to swing on someone my instincts always takes me to the old throat grab. I actually have become famous for it, usually stuns the victim and gets them at a distance to hirt them, but they usually get spooked and back up. Shit probably kept me out of jail or being smashed by bouncers in a fight. It has a 75% rate without having to actually bomb on them. Kinda like a bitch slap and they cower.

I get in alot of fights, and also get to choke/slam/throw kids cuz I bounce

My last actual fight was last Friday at a party at my crib...some kid started mouthin off to me about this girl I fuck, not making the connection. I let him pop off about her for a minute or two, then blasted him in the face twice. Everyone jumped back to make space, I grabbed him by the neck, dragged him into the hall, pushed him down the stairs, then booted him in the back of the head for good measure

its been i while since i dropped somebody...its also been even longer since i been dropped well ive never been knocked out but punched a few times, its good for you once in a while to take a punch

havent been in a fight lately or many fights in my life. today i punked this this fat lesbo bitch at the raider game when she tried to step to me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now