Official Fight CLub Thread

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
last night me and my boy got into a scrap with like 6 dudes...1 had a fuckin golf club. we won. i disarmed the one nigga and then threw him on the ground and proceeded to stomping his face out. my boy slammed one of the other dudes onto a car hood. and dented the fuck out of it. there was and old man out of the group. i jawed him.... but later i kinda felt bad... we fucked all them niggas up.

..yeah

img.30304_t.jpg

I dont know what it is but if im not ready to swing on someone my instincts always takes me to the old throat grab. I actually have become famous for it, usually stuns the victim and gets them at a distance to hirt them, but they usually get spooked and back up. Shit probably kept me out of jail or being smashed by bouncers in a fight. It has a 75% rate without having to actually bomb on them. Kinda like a bitch slap and they cower.

I get in alot of fights, and also get to choke/slam/throw kids cuz I bounce

My last actual fight was last Friday at a party at my crib...some kid started mouthin off to me about this girl I fuck, not making the connection. I let him pop off about her for a minute or two, then blasted him in the face twice. Everyone jumped back to make space, I grabbed him by the neck, dragged him into the hall, pushed him down the stairs, then booted him in the back of the head for good measure