Fire Extinguishers might be a new meduim of art

SheepOrDie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

Personally, I've seen plenty of boobs. Those appear to be nice boobs, although I can't see much about the person they reside upon.

But NO ONE has EVER performed Shai's All New Patented Channel Zero Hazing Ritual and documented it in photos. (BTW, Sheep, I suggest that you do it outside, and on top of a broken television. Extra points if you wear rubber rain boots.)

You guys can keep hounding her for boob shots, but I'm trying to take this hazing thing to an entire new dimension of silliness. Tell me you wouldn't be impressed by that stunt, and I'll call you a liar.

not to sound like a dick but you do know that you cant just take one of those red fire extinguishers and fill it with paint.

you have to buy ones that dont have shit in them and i wont say the rest because its common fucking sense.

either way, being a whore who loves to fallace for attention (figuratively speaking of course) is lame

dear sheepordie,

cute name. listen, we have taken the time and effort to ask for you to show your tits.

the least you could do is show them.

it's like walking down the street. someone says "hi" to you and you have to be nice and

say "hi" back. otherwise, you're just not a very nice person.

sincerely,

roger ebert

Nature show narrator time:

"With the prey subdued and cornered, the premium members begin to grow bored. A few still circle the thread out of sheer instinct.

Half of the thrill was the hunt...all that is left now is teh noodz.

Moderators are close and the senior and premium members can smell them in the air as they hold the rookie member captive.

How will all of this turn out? Only nature can finish this story."

• Like 1